EU+US Do people still twink?

Redscope

Legend
I used to twink quite a bit back in the day and even did up to about MoP, up until of course they leveled stats in PvP, that being said do people still twink? does it matter if you twink? Is twink gear still the same or should I just go to that troll and buy that high Ilvl neck? Do people

does it matter if you twink?
most importantly: does it matter to you?
why do you play it. because it is fun time spender or to gy farm nabs?

From balancing point of view, 19/20s never been better.
From the point of view where 30% of total damage comes from elemental force & called a "skill" - never been worst.

most importantly: does it matter to you?
why do you play it. because it is fun time spender or to gy farm nabs?

From balancing point of view, 19/20s never been better.
From the point of view where 30% of total damage comes from elemental force & called a "skill" - never been worst.

I mean the new version of twinking is way less fun, it's still okay, you can't argue though that twinking didn't start by being that 1 OP character in a BG, Twinking's cornerstone is being the most powerful character in the BG that destroys everyone else, xp kind of ruined it a bit but you still had those twinks who thought they were twinks but really weren't, that format though allowed Op classes aka disc priests to be unstoppable, so either the choice was to do what they did or revert it back. IMO twinking should have stayed with the normies, or else what's the point, at that point it's end game before end game but with out pve content, which is just silly

Users who are viewing this thread