US do people still twink, if so can someone sign me up

Exotix

Grandfathered
i just returned to wow a few weeks ago, and was wondering if there were any active twinking guilds, or whether twinking still existed. after searching all night i have come across this website.

i used to twink 19,29,39,49 brackets vanilla to wotlk.
both horde and ally.

if i find a place thats a good fit. im willing to xfer my toons or make new ones and so on.

Us-Blackrock

Stuck at Graveyard will be a great fit for you. Alliance Bleeding Hollow! We're actively recruiting :)

Great group of ppl! I cannot say that enough, they are some of the best friends I've made in WoW.

Very active as well!

Give them a whirl you won't regret it!

we do 5 man premades into Random BGS. it can be hard to sync up with the horde premades to try and get a full premade bg going and getting players on at the right time. As for transferring the whole twink bg deal for pvp is kinda iffy right now. Im not sure if you're up to date with how it works but is all ilvl based at this point, Which can make awesome GF'd toons from previous expansions kinda irrelevant gear wise right now. We main as a 29 twink guild in Stuck at Graveyard but same time we get that most people play more than one bracket so we welcome all different level twinks. If you are interested in checking us feel free in just making a toon on ally BH and having a run with us. Then if you can like it and want to bring your other twinks over they are all more than welcome! Gm's and officer play daily and all are able to answer most questions asked if any at all!

Starting up two guilds on korgath, one ally one horde. Horde one now is going strong. It's 60 for pvp and pve. If you are interested check the 60-69 recruitment.

Users who are viewing this thread