Do hunter spells benefit from spell crit at all? Spell Powa Huntard.

Your Mom

Legend
The above. Im working on a spell power huntard and doing the usual testing I enjoy so much.

Hoping to reach a balanced build of agi gear with spell power arcanums and 30 spell. Maybe more depending on how well it scales with spell power.

spells scaling with spell power:

- Arcane shot (42.85% scaling)

- Serpent sting (100% scaling over full duration)

My 2 Cents:
I think SP hunter will be very very shit, there is no decent SP items you can get at 19, first of all until TBC. The arcanum are very weak, not worth it over 100hp, but thats fine cus its meme spec

Hunter already has a meme spec which is more viable than the standard build, which is the wingclip build. You can do pretty much as much damage output as a rogue from melee as a hunter with a Nightreaver Fiery, just spamming wingclip. (TM by Clipster IIRC)

Hunter already has a meme spec which is more viable than the standard build, which is the wingclip build. You can do pretty much as much damage output as a rogue from melee as a hunter with a Nightreaver Fiery, just spamming wingclip. (TM by Clipster IIRC)
that's not a meme spec though

spells scaling with spell power:

- Arcane shot (42.85% scaling)

- Serpent sting (100% scaling over full duration)

My 2 Cents:
I think SP hunter will be very very shit, there is no decent SP items you can get at 19, first of all until TBC. The arcanum are very weak, not worth it over 100hp, but thats fine cus its meme spec

K Whatever your issue is aside.. The questing being do they scale with spell crit not spell power.. I would not play a dry boring top dps lazy auto dps class without going for the MEMES. (Huntard with shadowfang? cuz is huntard weapon, course!)

I could care less if its trash.. I am doing it for testing purposes.. to see how far I can push the envelope.

Users who are viewing this thread