Do any of you have The Hivemind mount?

I don’t know... the easiest color to do?

I probably shouldn’t even bother; my highest level character is 45.
I mean easiest would be to find 4 people that already have the separate colored monocles since theres only 4 but 5 can get the mount. When I did it in legion the entire process took a few hours but that was with everyone having to get their monocles and people griefing the shat vendor

Its legion content so idk if only being lvl45 is an issue not sure what they got scaled down to

To be honest- the easiest way is to find a group selling it for 80-100k. They run around with you and tell you to click certain things and it takes like 20 minutes to get the mount. The other option is you farm one of the four monacles (takes idk... 1-2 hours?) then you find 3 other people, who have the other monacles., and take 20 minutes to click things with you. Makes the most sense to like... idk. Get gold however you get gold. Farming items/herbing/whatever. The hour-2 it takes to farm 100k beats the hell out of actually grinding for this

To be honest- the easiest way is to find a group selling it for 80-100k. They run around with you and tell you to click certain things and it takes like 20 minutes to get the mount. The other option is you farm one of the four monacles (takes idk... 1-2 hours?) then you find 3 other people, who have the other monacles., and take 20 minutes to click things with you. Makes the most sense to like... idk. Get gold however you get gold. Farming items/herbing/whatever. The hour-2 it takes to farm 100k beats the hell out of actually grinding for this

No fucking way you farm 100k gold în 2 hours of play time.

No fucking way you farm 100k gold în 2 hours of play time.

If you do a quick YouTube search for “good farming shadowlands” and sort it by videos in the last week- there are several videos that suggest 50k/hour is reasonable.

@blue09 the people who sell carries make like 250k+ an hour... joining a 2x4 Reven farm and getting lucky or just turning on some Netflix and hitting Bastion for some double gathering will net you solid profits. 100k in 2 hours is not unrealistic.

Users who are viewing this thread