DMF Chest Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazai

Umad
k so this was originally private but now im pissed cuz i was tryin to loot the fuckin chest and some nark lvl 29 sperg killed my lvl 1 tryin to get the trink so now im makin this public

so ya basically if u loot the chest for some reason its set on personal loot, meaning if 5 of u were to open the chest at the exact same time, all 5 of u would get the trinket, essentially duping it, and spreading it out for more twinks that want it. i haven't done much testing outside of parties, but it 100% works if ur in a party.
fuck that nark 29 demon hunter hope u had a giggle

^ ignore all that just refer to this thread
https://xpoff.com/threads/pitfighter-darkmoon-faire.94681/#post-1248720

but still fuck that stupid 29 DH nark dood i hope ur hearin this

Last edited:
i updated thread l0l didnt know it was already made public. but that just gives me more of a reason to envy em he knew we couldve both had it but he was a greedy sperg.
Also, also it really helps if you go BC chromie time and head to the dmf in that phase... nothing but nooblets about if at all. Makes it much easier. If there is someone there, just try a different chromie time phase.

EDIT: nvm you're lvl 1. Isn't chromie time 10?

Tried my luck with the chest in DMF for some shits and gigglez, got ambushed by 2 rogues who were blending in and waiting for people to get the chest. Fun times
(Edit: 2 level 50 Rogues, mind you)

Tried my luck with the chest in DMF for some shits and gigglez, got ambushed by 2 rogues who were blending in and waiting for people to get the chest. Fun times
(Edit: 2 level 50 Rogues, mind you)
I'll help you get yours on my main

You online now? I'm on my way home

Its gonna pop in like 45 minutes

I'll help you get yours on my main

You online now? I'm on my way home
Ah, dont worry bro. I dont really need the trink because its entirely for Melee classes. Just thought i could try my luck with it. +I already got the Gurubashi Heirloom which took me weeks to get. Dont wanna relive that PTSD again.
And again, thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread