DjspringzxYoutubeChannel (give me some feedback if you would be intrested in watching

Djspringzx

Legend
ok so Igot pretty bored and decided tomake a youtube channel.on the channel il will post arena clips, bg clipsand rated bg clips from a Mage and Roguepoint of wiew.i just startedt oFraps somegames etc andthis is a small video i thought was quitefunny. So as i said before, give me some feedback if you would be intrested in watching the things i will upload :D.

grando gets shat on - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: DjspringzxYoutubeChannel (give me some feedback if you would be intrested in watc

first time posting, got no clue why the text got messed up like that -.-

Re: DjspringzxYoutubeChannel (give me some feedback if you would be intrested in watc

Just more vids like this will do just fine :p

Make your videos longer and maybe some commentary, do some bg's/arena with commentary and some cool world pvp! :)

Video was with good quality :)

I'd like to see more.

irls trying to troll.. dem haters

sub'ed :)

longer, just make a lot of videos, don't over edit, really get to know your viewers, like get a connection like swifty with his viewers or merc and his

Users who are viewing this thread