Disruptive Behavior?

i just got banned for 3 days for disruptive behavior, right when I was about to do a trade, is there anyway to appeal this? Also is this ban just from bitching out shitty teammates in bgs? Blitz will ban for anything ffs.

i just got banned for 3 days for disruptive behavior, right when I was about to do a trade, is there anyway to appeal this? Also is this ban just from bitching out shitty teammates in bgs? Blitz will ban for anything ffs.
tragic.gif

I'm assuming you're talking about actual WoW and not these forums.

Blizzard is notorious for being overly extreme with their suspensions and bans. They offer you the option to appeal, but if you're just appealing a temporary suspension then you're wasting your time. Their decisions are infallible and at the end of the day they technically can suspend or ban you for absolutely no reason at all.

To give you an idea of how absurd they are I was once suspended because someone reported me. Blizzard referenced a quote of what the other person who reported me said and suspended me literally for what they said. It was definitely a mistake on their part, but they never took it back.

I was also recently suspended from the WoW forums for using the word "Nazi". Not calling anyone a Nazi, not referencing anything negative related to a Nazi. The context was something like this: "I don't ignore people in game even when they're talking about Nazis". And I literally got suspended for that. They said it was because it triggered the mature language filter. So it actually read something like "I don't ignore people in game even when they're talking about @#&*s".

And yeah... I was suspended for that. Basically if you participate in the forums or in public in-game chat you'll inevitably get suspended for some stupid reason or another.

Users who are viewing this thread