Dirtyauction - WSG Jumps/Exploits (1080 HD)

Dirtyauction

rank 1 holyswordsman
I was more fascinated with how many times the singer-songwriter's say the n word in the song, playing in the background. Cool vid though, I guess, it's different.

I felt like such a "hip" white guy singing the song to myself.

Fucking amazing. Your knowledge of the terrain in wsg is insane. Was a really good video, personally though i would like to see some more clutch moments, like in the last few games we had :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking amazing. Your knowledge of the terrain in wsg is insane. Was a really good video, personally though i would like to see some more clutch moments, like in the last few games we had :p

Just tell him you liked his vid. Don't overdo a compliment, brother.

-Union

Nice jumps, you almost got all of them in, only missed a few.

Nice vid ; )
But did you use a walljump macro ?

I have this program called pingzapper, it will reduce ur ping to where you wont have a delay between key swipes. (W+Spacebar)

edit: Oliks told me in a private message that i have the best timing in the world and that nobody is that good and i must use macro as well. lol reminds me of the time i owned overkill in a rap battle over vent and he tried to say i was stealing my lyrics from a website because they were to perfect. story of my life. anyways thanks for the kind words and i hope you guys enjoy the video and thanks for stying tuned

Dirty, Very nice jumping vid. Always raising the bar and reaching jumping levels that other wsg jumpers want to aspire too. As you said the can copy your format but not your respect.

Well done bro.

P.S: Great music choice XD

Users who are viewing this thread