Dirtyauction vs Wapster (Wrath of the Lich King Footage)

Dirtyauction

rank 1 holyswordsman
WotLK representin'.

Was more impressed with Wap's gameplay than yours but overall not bad, 7.5/10.

Apparently DA had better game play than Wapster seeing as he beat a class that he shouldn't of been able to beat.. multiple times..

Well, if you've seen the other video, which you obviously haven't, Wapster outplays DA hard. These *victories* are nothing to what Wap did to him in his video.

Go Get Your Shinebox - YouTube

Well, if you've seen the other video, which you obviously haven't, Wapster outplays DA hard. These *victories* are nothing to what Wap did to him in his video.

Go Get Your Shinebox - YouTube

Okay look "idiot" you are obviously out for DA and are willing to do whatever you can to find flaws in what he does, now it seems clear that if you had half a brain you'd realize that warriors should have beaten rogues. Its like saying a warrior should beat a rogue now... whatever amount of wins DA had on the warrior surpasses to whatever amount of losses considering the fact if the warrior was playing decent and that DA just str8 up outplayed him then he would have 0 wins.

Okay look "idiot" you are obviously out for DA and are willing to do whatever you can to find flaws in what he does, now it seems clear that if you had half a brain you'd realize that warriors should have beaten rogues. Its like saying a warrior should beat a rogue now... whatever amount of wins DA had on the warrior surpasses to whatever amount of losses considering the fact if the warrior was playing decent and that DA just str8 up outplayed him then he would have 0 wins.

Nice, I see that you shoehorned my name into the drivel you call a post. First off, it's my opinion. If you create a thread it's open to be scrutinized by the public. Secondly, DA is clearly mad that Wapster linked his vid in his other video thread so he retaliates by not only posting his vid of his wins in his thread but he then creates a new thread just for the vid he already posted. So isn't it only fair that I match his useless crap with some of my own?

This thread will be deleted soon anyway, I'm sure, so quit the qqing, you anonymous nothing.

the iceman just got defrosted

Step off. They call me The Iceman because when I play WoW I'm cold as ice with how brutal I am, slaughtering you with my battle tag squad. You want beef? I got pounds of it in the freezer aka the place where I lay all the dead bodies in.

pz

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, I see that you shoehorned my name into the drivel you call a post. First off, it's my opinion. If you create a thread it's open to be scrutinized by the public. Secondly, DA is clearly mad that Wapster linked his vid in his other video thread so he retaliates by not only posting his vid of his wins in his thread but he then creates a new thread just for the vid he already posted. So isn't it only fair that I match his useless crap with some of my own?

This thread will be deleted soon anyway, I'm sure, so quit the qqing, you anonymous nothing.

Step off. They call me The Iceman because when I play WoW I'm cold as ice with how brutal I am, slaughtering you with my battle tag squad. You want beef? I got pounds of it in the freezer aka the place where I lay all the dead bodies in.

pz

idiote, the difference between you and da is that if you made a thread da wouldn't waste his time posting in it. you on the other hand go out of your way attempting to derail and/or critize every thread he makes because deep down, we all know you still envy him for outshining you on paladin. but hey thats just my opinion.

idiote, the difference between you and da is that if you made a thread da wouldn't waste his time posting in it. you on the other hand go out of your way attempting to derail and/or critize every thread he makes because deep down, we all know you still envy him for outshining you on paladin. but hey thats just my opinion.

Too bad he already flipped out in one of his other video threads that was coincidentally enough, deleted. He had the gall to bring my family into it like a true tough guy behind the computer chair. But I let it slide because I know he flips out easy like me and has anger issues. But please, more of you DA fanboys come out the woodwork and give me your best shot. I'm waiting.

-"The Iceman"

Last edited by a moderator:
Altho a Nelf rogue could cause some trouble to a warrior back in WotLK.

This ^

/end thread

Users who are viewing this thread