Dirtyauction freestyle music video with multiple chokes and recoveries

Dirtyauction

rank 1 holyswordsman
Last edited by a moderator:
dude couldn't construct a decent multi if it jumped out in front of him, and you flow like a young money mc. also you have the delivery of a child, put some bass in your voice homie. at least you know how to kinda ride a beat i guess, even though you used the exact same flow the whole way through.

Please show us how its done.

DA #1 on jump poll #1 on paladin poll and soon #1 on freestyle poll

Please show us how its done.
er.. i don't really do freestyles because they're typically pretty cringey until you're like dizaster status. nor is this my thread to be posting my shit in.

edit: found an acapella free from a couple years back, takes a second to ramp up but i enjoyed this piece. also managed to avoid almost any non-rhyming syllables/words.

Elision Freestyle - Youtube

er.. i don't really do freestyles because they're typically pretty cringey until you're like dizaster status. nor is this my thread to be posting my shit in.

edit: found an acapella free from a couple years back, takes a second to ramp up but i enjoyed this piece. also managed to avoid almost any non-rhyming syllables/words.

its kinda pathetic when ebah tries linking written raps in a obvious freestyle thread and tries labling the video as freestyle.

also its pretty awkard that the strongest lines of DA's wordplay freestyles ended up being more more original and meaningful than the strongest lines of ebahs multisyllable writtens.

its funny cuz ebah pretending his video is a freestyle and trying to downgrade somebody's freestyle who knows how to write and freestyle is like a 29 ganking a 19 but the 19 didnt even feel like being on his 29 because 29s are for losers who suck at 19s (writers who suck at freestyle so they lable their writtens as freestyles because they dont know how to actually freestyle and are self concious about it).

P.S I've heard some of DA's writtens he has same sylllables as you but he has wittier and deeper lines.

- da posts something random

- da friends back him up if somebody hates

- da always wins

da smart man
da#1

its kinda pathetic when ebah tries linking written raps in a obvious freestyle thread and tries labling the video as freestyle.

also its pretty awkard that the strongest lines of DA's wordplay freestyles ended up being more more original and meaningful than the strongest lines of ebahs multisyllable writtens.

its funny cuz ebah pretending his video is a freestyle and trying to downgrade somebody's freestyle who knows how to write and freestyle is like a 29 ganking a 19 but the 19 didnt even feel like being on his 29 because 29s are for losers who suck at 19s (writers who suck at freestyle so they lable their writtens as freestyles because they dont know how to actually freestyle and are self concious about it).

P.S I've heard some of DA's writtens he has same sylllables as you but he has wittier and deeper lines.

moral of the story, i think DA uploaded the footage of him choking and recovering flawlessly, something you're obviously afraid to upload because you dont know how to freestyle or pull words out of thin air if you choke on a written which would make you look like a retard with bad memory.

DA's stove-top and get so much brain you can call me a clever kid were easily better than any line that ebah had. also DA looked like he was battling somebody and was hanging out with homies and ebah just looked like a loner who sits at home and does shakespear inpressions while stealing battle rapper bars as if nobody would notice

ebah was too focused on the camera, definitely written

Last edited by a moderator:
Make an extreme brutal death metal version.

moral of the story, i think DA uploaded the footage of him choking and recovering flawlessly, something you're obviously afraid to upload because you dont know how to freestyle or pull words out of thin air if you choke on a written which would make you look like a retard with bad memory.

dont choke

Blahshahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread