Dirtyauction - 19 Rogue (1080 HD)

Laurasia

Miss Kekki
A+ great video, <3 Dirty

thatsnotmilk for sure i tested it

How come you wrote i was playing with Cannabis, ask him yourself and he can prove that it was back when Save had the acc, you should change the name to Save not Smull as the paladin playing.
Nice video anyway.

Did Cannabis flame shock once? lol

Edit: it was a decent video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who would have thought the europeans would hate on an American video? How about you show off your rogue skills mr Euro

Don't really see any hating here.

ive played with Dirtyauctine, Vianco, Save, Pacattack , Saxxon, Arkant , Nicozy both with and against in arenas and i wud have to say the european rogs are slightly better, but maybe it is because ive played with them more so i know their playstyle but it feels like US rogs are more "insecure" if thats the right word to use. They dont really know what to do in alot of situations... while for the EU rogs mentioned they know what to do almost everytime.

ive played with Dirtyauctine, Vianco, Save, Pacattack , Saxxon, Arkant , Nicozy both with and against in arenas and i wud have to say the european rogs are slightly better, but maybe it is because ive played with them more so i know their playstyle but it feels like US rogs are more "insecure" if thats the right word to use. They dont really know what to do in alot of situations... while for the EU rogs mentioned they know what to do almost everytime.

Edited: Off-topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good rogue, good music but I wud lyk sum B.i.g and yah good video i enjoyed it, would enjoy another1 as well also yeah we got some Good rogues but like 90% eu rog iz shit some Good rogues in eu are Boazz, Nick, Anarchism and like 2 more but thsts all i can think of while us has loads of decent rogues so yeah US rog >> EU rog

Edit : EU PAWN ALL CUZ WE GOT NICK BITCHEZ EU #1 PWN

Users who are viewing this thread