<diecinueve/diciannove> bh. [a/h]

Scope

Grandfathered
Hello, my name is Jessy, I'm known more as Scope. I'm looking to start a guild/team for the wargame league/next years twink cup. I as of late have played for <Illustrious> Arthas, and <EBLG> BH. not very known guilds, but why am i starting my own instead of staying with them, well for one, i have this grand idea and a incredibly unrealistic standard that i want to achieve. I have seen both guilds with numbers and i don't want to take anything away from either, i just want results (corny af), but its just simply put.

If you are looking for a guild who is competitive, constructive, and ultimately creative. please by all means pm here on Twink info.
The only requirements needed, are that you have a mic, curse voice, spirit of competition, and ability to be responsive to criticism.
I'm not very known, I'm also not very good, but i will say that i am insightful within this meta. With that being said, I plan on exercising that insight.

Some q's I need answered are:
Q1: What classes do you play, most comfortable at, and excel at? explain why.

Q2: Do you consider yourself creative? eg. etc.

Q3: From 1-10, 1 being, 10% committed-10 being 100% committed. How committed can you be?

Q4: How flex-able and/or coach-able, would you say you are?

Q5: Can you fund yourself multiple toons if needed?

Q6: Are you a vocal player or more of an observer?

For now that is all the questions i feel i'd like answered. I have a pretty high standard of players, and it might be undeserved or even unearned, but I do not care, I want a strong team, and for that I need strong players. Hit me up if you're interested. If not SEE YOU IN THE GULCH!!

Only reviewing pm applications ty, will ignore post on this thread. ty and have a good read!

I will be bumping so much that it will become annoying, my apologies.

Name isnt the best, it actually sucks, but i dont want to change it

bump cuz lf more

Users who are viewing this thread