Did Blizzard split the 50s queue aswell?

sw0495

Veteran
Recently Blizzard split the queue for 20s twinks and levelers. Did Blizzard split the 50s queue aswell?

Edit: or are 50s dead for another reason?

Last edited:
but 50s Twinks still get queued up with levelers? or just 50s vs 50s ?

50s are unchanged. levelers are still present.
keep in mind the bracket's 50 and not 50-59, and as the others have said, are not as big a scene as 20s were and have good times to play and not.
..i would suspect xpoff 50s wouldn't q with levelcapped 50s but i honestly haven't tested.

Last edited:
50s are unchanged. levelers are still present.
keep in mind the bracket's 50 and not 50-59, and as the others have said, are not as big a scene as 20s were and have good times to play and not.
in my opinion if blizz wanted to they could seperate us out also. it sure seemed easy enough to throw the switch on 20’s.

Reactions: Srs
sure, i'd think they could easily too.
don't think their motivation is there though, since the bracket's 1 level wide and not causing bitchy threads from people who got pwnt by locust-swarms of survs.

yeah thats how it always goes, the nocurrentxpac crews used to it. sl was brutal to my antorus geared, everything was set to i50, from your 1st questdrop to the most mythic bis. went from op to takin 5 mins to kill a random world mob.

anyway yeah come dragons 50s will get put in a 50-59 bracket, 61-69"ll get a bracket n former 50s will start bging n raiding 60s. assuming past patterns hold.

idk, i'd guess 8-15 mins most of the time ppl are on, not so much middle of the night n during work across the diff timezones. i can't say it's usually full of twinks though. probably 2 to 8 depending. there are groups that try to wargame, was just in one last night. there are better 50s to ask, i haven't been queueing much, partly because i don't like beating up on weaker toons except for once in a while.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread