Diablo II & III bundle for $20 in the holiday sale right now...

Warglave

Veteran
I know it's a "dead" game with no updates beyond seasons and D4 already on presale, but wtf? All three parts of diablo 3 are lumped in with the diablo 2 resurrected in the Prime Evil bundle for $19.79, along with a pet and wings I guess... or $13.19 for only D2 resurrected. So $6.60 extra for all the D3 titles. Lol. Or... "upgrade" i guess if you add it to an existing account. I think I would have gotten just the wings and pet on my main bnet.

I tossed the bundle onto my f2play account, cuz.... why not? It's funny cuz each diablo 3 individual is on sale for $9.99 each. :LUL:

Good time to check it out if you never played (I never played D2 resurrected, or D2) the new Diablo games, Id' say.

I'm US but I assume it's the same holiday sale everywhere?

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/diablo_ii_resurrected?p=168307

(edit- also there's some super holiday thing going on in D3 where it looks like you can get all the past pets and cosmetics as drops thru feb 5...? So If you care about that stuff, yeah. Cool.)

Last edited:
Was chatting with a friend about D4 next year, can't wait to play a necromancer with golem again. Hard to believe it's been 10 years since D3. D3 was fun for a short while, went back to WoW after.

My WoW accounts expired over the weekend. Then Blizz comes out with buy Dragonflight and get one month free game time. Sigh... Take it you haven't bought DF, @Warglave ?

Take it you haven't bought DF, @Warglave ?

yeah i did.... I just havent played it, LOL. :KEKW:

Looking forward to D4 as well, tho mid-summer release isnt really doing me any favors so I wont do much til fall/winter.

D3 was fun for a short while

That's all it ever is for me, WoW the same... play a bit, get bored and move on. New xpacs bring me back for the changes and GF stuff, lose interest and get tired of the grind. D3 has the seasons, fun to start fresh but usually dont finish em.

Completely new account has me interested but I'm toying with the holiday grind thing on the main for the drops. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread