Diablo 2

Mythic Al

Boring Troll
Recently installed Diablo 2: LoD. Starting out with a Magic Find Necromancer to collect up some gear. Anyone else playing this oldie? Send me a message if you are interested in getting some Diablo 2 games going.

Sweet sweet Diablo 2 nectar! I frickin' love this game! I will be joining you, we got lots of earlobes to acquire... ;)

Will be fun with a modern twist plowing thru forgotten content with friends...

Was chatting with @Celax about random old games this morning. Suddenly feel the urge to play this again...

D2 is an amazing game. It introduced me to the fantasy game genre as a whole, then I discovered wc3 and then guild wars and wow.

Nowadays D2 is still an amazing game for me, but for a slightly different reason. It upheld all the fun from childhood but now I can play it in a tiny window while grinding on OSRS, and it’s one of the few games that allow me to do that (others being Minecraft and online card games)

Just before WoW Classic came out I beat D2 for the first time in my life, I did it on a non-expansion version so I can beat it on expansion later on, but I killed Diablo in hell :)

I also did around 2000 kills of Hell Andariel to get that dumb SoJ before Classic came out... but I will get it someday!

TLDR nerd reminiscing, great game

I was always more into themed specs, than I was into the better performing ones (sometimes they overlap, though). Made one of each class with a themed name for the spec I will be playing.

Most likely starting with an Elementalist Druid. Spawn Tornadoes and hurl Molten Boulders all over the place!

I was always more into themed specs, than I was into the better performing ones (sometimes they overlap, though). Made one of each class with a themed name for the spec I will be playing.

Most likely starting with an Elementalist Druid. Spawn Tornadoes and hurl Molten Boulders all over the place!

Have you ever tried playing singleplayer as Pacifist Paladin? Basically you progress through the game using thorn effects and items with "x% chance when you're hit to cast y spell" but never attacking.

Very fun and you can actually progress quite far without attacking. I'll let you figure out how to get started yourself :)

Have you ever tried playing singleplayer as Pacifist Paladin? Basically you progress through the game using thorn effects and items with "x% chance when you're hit to cast y spell" but never attacking.

Very fun and you can actually progress quite far without attacking. I'll let you figure out how to get started yourself :)

I'll put that on my list of things to do. My original idea for the Paladin was to make a healing Aura Cleric.

Bump!
Got a Druid and an Assassin around level 16-19 at the end of Act 1. Anyone want to come join me in grinding for uniques?

My bowzon was one of the best geared ever in existance of US east non ladder, look up Gangstar at jsp, my 93 zon was named Cornerlock, all dex. mass block and dodge. Perf built full charms, perf 160/60 armors, perf faith.

im a vet on there
[doublepost=1581960670,1581960639][/doublepost]I hold alot of clout on there, i know snuffelepecus, he bought my zon. Hes the highest donator on the site.... I can pull heavy

Users who are viewing this thread