Diablo 2 Ladder Reset - Classic

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
Hello!
Ladder resets in Diablo 2 7th of December. I’m interested in getting to the top on Classic HC ladder. I played expansion a lot and lately have enjoyed Classic on single, and I want to hop on battle.net with the reset.

Anyone wants to slay some demons together? Has to be EU realm.
I’ll be rolling a necro.

blizzard and their diablo infinite project triggered every oldschool diablo fan (including myself) but ever since like 2008 I had always first and foremost expected nothing but disappointment

Im still being optimistic right now and giving those actiblizzard interns 2 more years to churn something out, I just want that d2 remastered(and for the love of god dont change any skills keep pvp the way it is)

Otherwise if that doesnt happen I can’t think of anything civil to say. They would do better by abandoning the franchise.

with that being said last season the group I played with was the first to reach hell baal and slay him( we used 5x sorcs, a bo barb(me), a oak druid and a convict pally)

we would have half of the group would split up looking for some quest items and waypoints, half of the group would look for the other quest items and wps

gonna definitely take a day off on the 7th and play during the reset on the only realm that isnt completely dead yet- US EAST

blizzard and their diablo infinite project triggered every oldschool diablo fan (including myself) but ever since like 2008 I had always first and foremost expected nothing but disappointment

Im still being optimistic right now and giving those actiblizzard interns 2 more years to churn something out, I just want that d2 remastered(and for the love of god dont change any skills keep pvp the way it is)

Otherwise if that doesnt happen I can’t think of anything civil to say. They would do better by abandoning the franchise.

with that being said last season the group I played with was the first to reach hell baal and slay him( we used 5x sorcs, a bo barb(me), a oak druid and a convict pally)

we would have half of the group would split up looking for some quest items and waypoints, half of the group would look for the other quest items and wps

gonna definitely take a day off on the 7th and play during the reset on the only realm that isnt completely dead yet- US EAST

You might want to look into Median XL. They had a huge announcement yesterday, basically a mod adding new spells, areas, items, but also crafting and a lot of QoL stuff.

wuts wrong pro bro?
u dont have a phone?

You might want to look into Median XL. They had a huge announcement yesterday, basically a mod adding new spells, areas, items, but also crafting and a lot of QoL stuff.

I was never a fan of mods or even Pve in diablo aside from when i was a little kid and imho for whatever reason every single mod for d2 changes the game drastically for the worse.

PvE can still be fun...but i feel its only fun when everyone starts fresh(similar to how that WoW classic priv server did) .
That ladder reset when everyone has no gear and you are strugging to get through. Good times

Why classic tho? A summon necro is going to be very slow without +skills gear/ might merc in 8 player games.

Users who are viewing this thread