DH looking for party sync friends

I've been playing classic recently, and haven't been able to fill the bg hole in my heart. Playing a dh with party sync seems like a lot of fun. If anyone has room in your groups for a havoc dh in bgs, please add me. I have a dh on both horde and alliance on the U.S. servers.

My bnet : MEOWMERZ#1834

Do trial 110s work? My 100 twink DH is gfd and don’t wanna queue on him

i have come across a few DH in my 10-19 bgs .. they have health over 1.5k usually, some even reaching 1.8k .. while most players are 500-1000 .. for me, i am quite geared, not to the max, but quite geared, and i am able to kill most DH with a few shots, i am lvl12-14 .. and have done so constantly, their dmg on me is so little, like really little, i have about 1.3k health, each time i hit them with crit, i take out almost 1k of their health, if my aim shot doesnt crit i still manage to take off at least a third of their health, the dmg i have on the party sync DH is the same dmg i deal on other normal 10-19 players .. my question is.. it doesnt looks extremely OP to do a DH or DK, is there something special that pple are doing DH/DK in a 10-19 bg ? i have DH and DKs which i wanted to try out this party sync .. after they are so easily killed i am thinking again

another question: how much exp are they getting in these 10-19 bg ? or they dont get any ?

Users who are viewing this thread