DH dungeon glitches for BIS gear

Alkazar

Legend
I would like to share with my fellow Demon Hunters a couple of glitches I used when solo farming BIS BC soket gear. They saved me a ton of time by skipping mob kills, so each run took only 5-7mins.

This involve farming these specific items:
Starlight Gauntlets
Boots of the Shifting Sands
Revenger
Liar's Cord

! If you are not a Demon Hunter, you cannot do that !

Last edited:
Amazing. what about mana-tomb?

nice.
but i very much disagree with revenger.
tested two with lifesteal chants and the healing for all that totaled like 1% compared to the rest of the dh's natural healing.
& for those having trouble with laj, you can pull him pretty far away n he zaps back home then returns to you repeatedly, giving you a little respite time if needed.

Amazing. what about mana-tomb?
Well you can just join the dungeon finder train and it's actually the fastest. If you queue as a tank then it pops almost immediately. I can see no benefit from running it solo. This video aims at the dungeons you can't join by finder.

nice.
but i very much disagree with revenger.
tested two with lifesteal chants and the healing for all that totaled like 1% compared to the rest of the dh's natural healing.
& for those having trouble with laj, you can pull him pretty far away n he zaps back home then returns to you repeatedly, giving you a little respite time if needed.
I am very disappointed with the revenger to be honest. The proc rate is very low even if you have two of them. I think it is not worth it over the artifact weapon at the moment. Someone said the heal on revenger is doubled on PTR? Even if so not sure if that will be enought to make it a competitive option.

Last edited:
Well you can just join the dungeon finder train and it's actually the fastest. If you queue as a tank then it pops almost immediately. I can see no benefit from running it solo. This video aims at the dungeons you can't join by finder.

I am very disappointed with the revenger to be honest. The proc rate is very low even if you have two of them. I think it is not worth it over the artifact weapon at the moment. Someone said the heal on revenger is doubled on PTR? Even if so not sure if that will be enought to make it a competitive option.
I checked revenger proc a couple weeks ago on my 20 monk and it was literally almost the same as it is on Live

i was just curious to know if there was a way for DH to get to the final boss (who is right above the entrance).

a 60 DH was running me through mana-tombs and he couldn't do it.

nice!

Users who are viewing this thread