championlo

Legend
Halls of Valor,Shadowmoon Burial Grounds,Temple of the Jade Serpent
QQ截图20221030213325.jpg QQ截图20221030213335.jpg QQ截图20221030214243.jpg
QQ图片20221030213138.jpg QQ图片20221030213146.png
Dropped in CN server

https://xpoff.com/threads/a-socketed-ilvl25-blue-from-wod-dungeons.98211/
The same bug

Hunger of the Pack with socket+speed and the Jade serpent Mace epic drop with socket+speed are like the only stuff worth farming from those; SBG falls under thr WOD group of dungeon soo all warforged loot is worthwile

Jade serpent Mace epic

On the beta, as crapped up as it is, MoP dungeon epics are the same ilvl as the dungeon blues.

Not saying it should in any way reflect how it will go live, but we still dont know for sure wtf blizz is going to change.

edit- according to the adventure journal.

On the beta, as crapped up as it is, MoP dungeon epics are the same ilvl as the dungeon blues.

Not saying it should in any way reflect how it will go live, but we still dont know for sure wtf blizz is going to change.

edit- according to the adventure journal.
Oh shit, I was under the assumption that all epic dungeon items will scale to the same ilvl, is this the same for classic epic dungeon drops?

Oh shit, I was under the assumption that all epic dungeon items will scale to the same ilvl, is this the same for classic epic dungeon drops?

Unless there have been changes, classic dungeon epics still scale to ilv 87 for a level 20. just like WOD Wf epics.

Personally, I hope they change all non warforge epics to a lower ilvl so the rarity of the WOD wf gear Carries a bit more value. Also would eliminate “welfare” epics like ToC and other legacy endgame catch-up dungeons from being an easy avenue to near-bis.

I was under the assumption that all epic dungeon items will scale to the same ilvl

There was a change in one of the updates a little while back, when ToC drops changes from epic to blue on beta, I noticed different dungeons had different ilvls... hard to tell cuz most all the dungeons are level 30+ in the adventure guide.

If you go by the level shown (say 30) things certainly changed in some dungeons or xpacs. I'll look again and post some screenies, all the ones i took got eaten when my computer died. I have some on imgur but may forget the context.

like this one on that 29 hunter I was screwing around with:

(spoiler cuz my pics are huge and eat the whole page, not cuz spoiler)
eWzvzar.png

And as the dungeons are dropping level 30 gear at 20, I couldnt physically grind one out even if i wanted to.

But here's a 20 pic anyway:

bOQxTjb.png

Last edited:
View attachment 22061 View attachment 22062
First Epic + Socket in WoD Dungeons for me today :D

WoD rings have too low secondary anyway.

basically they could proc epic+tert before, now they can proc epic+socket or epic + tert + socket (which would be like winning the lottery).

unsure if worth the time needed to spend to farm them for the perfect tert + secondary combination.

Being the only rings that currently scale to the highest ilvl, worth having when you're just trying for anything...

Main stat is always nice.

WoD rings have too low secondary anyway.

basically they could proc epic+tert before, now they can proc epic+socket or epic + tert + socket (which would be like winning the lottery).

unsure if worth the time needed to spend to farm them for the perfect tert + secondary combination.
If you are a true twink, the more options the better. Plus they’re literally debatably the best option in the future. It’s definitely a worthwhile farm, just gotta be willing to put in the time

If you are a true twink, the more options the better. Plus they’re literally debatably the best option in the future. It’s definitely a worthwhile farm, just gotta be willing to put in the time

i agree.

this does make me want to ask you and everyone reading this thread 1 question: how do you balance time and energy spent on farming for BiS and actually PvP'ing?

on one extreme you have people with 10+ BiS twinks all with less than 100 HK

on the other, you have F2P that queue 12 hours a day with subpar gear

it's a hard balance.

Huh I just wanted to get my hands on some epic sockets in case they will be grandfathered souvenirs after patch.

I dont rly care abt the terts, and also not much abt secondary rn. I only farm gear if the time spent farming is atleast isn't bigger than the gamelife quality I get out of it.

Can WoD dungeon Weapons drop socket + warforged too?

But Glance has a point with his question tho...

So for 20s farming WoD dungeons and hoping for epic procs of any variant is our best hope for BiS next patch? Sorry just a returning twink and found out the time I put into gearing last week was a waste so I'm trying to prepare for DF. How do we enchant them? Which enchants will be BiS for these pieces of gear? If it doesn't proc Epic should I keep it if it's still from a WoD dungeon? Are there dungeons we should be getting runs through that arent in the dungeon finder that would have better options? So many questions!
[doublepost=1667897603,1667897492][/doublepost]
i agree.

this does make me want to ask you and everyone reading this thread 1 question: how do you balance time and energy spent on farming for BiS and actually PvP'ing?

on one extreme you have people with 10+ BiS twinks all with less than 100 HK

on the other, you have F2P that queue 12 hours a day with subpar gear

it's a hard balance.
My answer is that my personal favorite part of twinking is the collector/flex aspect of having true BiS gear or as close as possible. PvP is just the place to flex it. So I put in as much time as possible to then have the "perfect" toon. I'll bg when I want and as much as I want after. Even if the performance isn't that much better and I put in 40 more hours than others, I have the flex factor hahah

So for 20s farming WoD dungeons and hoping for epic procs of any variant is our best hope for BiS next patch? Sorry just a returning twink and found out the time I put into gearing last week was a waste so I'm trying to prepare for DF. How do we enchant them? Which enchants will be BiS for these pieces of gear? If it doesn't proc Epic should I keep it if it's still from a WoD dungeon? Are there dungeons we should be getting runs through that arent in the dungeon finder that would have better options? So many questions!
[doublepost=1667897603,1667897492][/doublepost]
My answer is that my personal favorite part of twinking is the collector/flex aspect of having true BiS gear or as close as possible. PvP is just the place to flex it. So I put in as much time as possible to then have the "perfect" toon. I'll bg when I want and as much as I want after. Even if the performance isn't that much better and I put in 40 more hours than others, I have the flex factor hahah
Yees exactly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread