EU+US Dexa's guide to; Tens in 7.3

DexaQT

Grandfathered
THE TENS NERF, A GUIDE TO 7.3 BY DEXA:

In this guide/information thread you will find;

~New stat stacking in 7.3
~The new best WEAPON enchants for tens.
~BG Gear, and it's potentials/TitanForged/OLD gear.

~An overall guide on how to play as a 10 now.

1: STAT STACKING;

Alright, to start off: The new tens stats have been reduced by an average of 79,3% (This is what you lose leveling from 1-10).

In the screenshot below is me wearing the BiS set for Rogues in 7.3, rolling at:
26.92% Critical Strike
21.99% Haste
13.92% Versatility
https://gyazo.com/671e43e1544c6cd9225b9a52ae015fbc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stat stacking in 7.3 is hard as a 10, you can't stack versa anymore.
The best choice is to go around +/- 10% versatility, and stacking offstats.

The stat stacking for ALL 10s classes go: *V = versatility, C = Crit, H = Haste.*

I will post below the needed amount of Versatility, Crit/Haste is really own personal preference as in your builds that you go with your stats.

PRIEST: 15% V > C > H
DRUID: 10% V > H > C
ROGUE: 12.5% V > C > H *H/C depending on damage build or energy build*
WARRIOR: 20% V > C > H
PALADIN: 22,5% V > H > C *Crit main as ret, Haste as Holy/Prot*
MAGE: 10% V > H > C *Crit > V as Fire*
WARLOCK: 10% V > H > C *Crit < V as Destro*
MONK: 20% V > C > H
SHAMAN: 15% V > H > C
HUNTER: 12,5 % V > H > C *Crit main as Survival.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEAPON ENCHANTS SECTION:

Okay, to start this part of the thread off;

The weapon enchant proc rates are increased, not by A LOT, but still enough to call them ''Viable''.

Weapon enchants such as Crusader, Landslide, Heartsong, Windsong, etc etc.

Below will be all classes their weapon PROC enchants needed for 7.3.

PRIEST: Heartsong

DRUID: Landslide/Windsong

ROGUE: Landslide/Dancing Steel/Shadowmoon Enchant. *Make sure to get double Heartsong for stealth!*

WARRIOR: Double crusader, and Crusader/Shadowmoon enchant for fury.
Crusader as Prot/Arms.

HUNTER: Scope enchant: Flintlockes/Critical Strike proc scope. *You need a hunter 85+ for Flintlocke's!*
Landslide/Shadowmoon Enchant as Survival, swapping the SM enchant when it procs.

PALADIN: Shadowmoon/Windsong/Crusader. Heartsong as Holy.

MAGE: Thunderking enchant *The crit proc* As fire, The Warsong enchant *Haste proc* for Frost/Arcane.

WARLOCK: Heartsong , Warsong Enchant.

MONK: Double Landslide. Warsong Enchant for MW, and the Armour proc enchant as BM.

SHAMAN: Heartsong as Resto, Warsong/thunderking as Ele, Double LS as Enhance. *Can swap 1 LS for haste enchant to reduce cooldowns!*.

These are the best on proc enchants I found myself, if you have any feel free to comment them down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BG GEAR SETS, AND TITANFORGED GEAR BENIFITS;

To start this off; this is A LOT of customization in gear choice.
Personally, for Rogues I like to run half Aurora half Quickblade.

With the launch of 7.3, most stats can be found on Titan Forged gear. HOWEVER: you can customize these sets, gaining more damage at cost of stats in BG sets.

In full titanforged my Rogue has the Damage of 140. screenshot below:
https://gyazo.com/5443d2f7e3ff6c185122e21b67bfabf5

In my Half TF/Half BG set, however my Rogue does 146 Damage, screenshot below:
https://gyazo.com/cd0fe6eda345f52937ee572e2a4f1084

This might seem like a small difference, well.. It is, but it does increase the damage of most attacks by 56.

Notice though how half my stats are gone, my versa goes up. But I am lacking in other stats.

Versatility stacking isn't viable anymore, so we will have to key around with sets, such as Crit, Haste, etc!

Right now the best set for new 10's is; Half Quickblade *Crit/Versa* and half full haste/crit, as it increases the damage the most.

A GLOBAL GUIDE TO PLAYING NOW;

This opens Consumables ALOT. I personally use the Engineering grenades, as they give mobility and 2 seconds to bandage up as a Rogue.
You will need to get most gear ready, such as AGM, Lucky Fishing Hat, etc for World PVP.
Tens stats have been nerfed, so we have to boost our HP up by around 500 to compensate for this Versatility nerf, as we are a lot more squishy now.

In World PVP; Make use of Darkmoon Faire tinctures, use Grenades, etc.

PVP wise there isn't really anything else than still pressing 2-4 buttons manually, still the same. (lol)

Thanks everyone for reading, I hope to see all the 10's out there.

-Dexa

Last edited:
hunters dont have dire beast @ 10
edit
i think drain life is still level 13 spell..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread