Deviate Delight Call to Arms (Both Factions)

Outofspace

Sogeking / Deeps
So we've got an old group of twinkers known as The Royal Assassins rolling Horde side on Deviate Delight and a few others from Shadowburn battlegroup rolling Ally. I just wanted to put the word out that you will be supported in your endeavors if you were to join the twink community on Deviate.

We hope to have parity between factions so my pitch is that if you roll Ally you are guaranteed two things: competition in the 19/29/39 brackets and access to wholesale items from our warchest. We'll continue to troll all three auction houses for the best deals and stockpile items for Phase 3. We'll also be doing a lot of dueling as twinks get completed and are interested in world duels and pvp events. In addition, we will collude cross-faction to run Garubashi and Tastyfishing when the time comes.

We can setup Ally players with some leveling starter kits but the idea is that you will become self sufficient and build up your own resources as well. If this interests anyone feel free to message me for details. Cheers!

Update: @Symandria has formed "Fun Friendly Players" for Ally twinkers on DD!

Last edited:
<Forty Niners> for those interested for Horde side 49 bracket on Deviate Delight.

Awesome!! : ) Great to see other twinks on Deviate Delight : )

I was wondering if your warchest has any Wrangler's Wristbands I can buy : )? I need 3/3 of monkey, and 10 attack power. Happy to pay well for each!

I'm playing on ally and will definitely be happy to do some things together over time : )

Awesome!! : ) Great to see other twinks on Deviate Delight : )

I was wondering if your warchest has any Wrangler's Wristbands I can buy : )? I need 3/3 of monkey, and 10 attack power. Happy to pay well for each!

I'm playing on ally and will definitely be happy to do some things together over time : )

Very cool! I have 3/3 Wrangler's I can part with but haven't seen any AP ones yet. I'll smuggle the wristbands over to Ally side today.

Yeah actually I'm remaking that warrior and doing a hunter, not entirely sure what Bruce is going to roll but he's here, and Moofu is rerolling as a shammy.

Thank you very much I really appreciate it! : ) Feel free to C.O.D. the wristguards to my main Ateria for 50g : )

Nice! Is there anything you are especially looking for : )? I haven't collected too many things yet, but I do have a couple.

Definitely
awesome to know other twinks are going to be rolling here : )

Oh I couldn't take 50 for those! 25 seems more than fair to me :]

For 19s we need 3/3 monkey rings mainly. Most boe hunting is in 39s where we are still after Miner's Helm of the Deep and Unearthed Monkey bands.

"Fun Friendly Players" has now been formed as an alliance twink guild! : ) Feel free to contact me (in game name Ateria) for guild invites!

"Fun Friendly Players" is meant both to bring smiles to those I play with and as a gathering spot for others who twink and would like to do the same : )

Last edited:
"Fun Friendly Players" has now been formed as an alliance twink guild! : ) Feel free to contact me (in game name Ateria) for guild invites!

"Fun Friendly Players" is meant both to bring smiles to those I play with and as a gathering spot for others who twink and would like to do the same : )
If you guys will be doing any 49s swing over to my discord and help your selves to my BiS guides. Have been meaning to make a paladin one, but that is the only one missing. However, I did make up some character planners for pally that you can find in the chat. Anything else we can help with just shoot me a pm.

Hey! Glad to have found this website!

I'm Stvptsd, 39 UD rogue- currently the only active 39 in world pvp as far as I can tell. I'm super excited to see that there will be an Alliance guild come BG's. My rogue is done as far as I care, except for gold for 'sader on my MH. I'm also making a 29 mage and maybe a priest? I know those are some under-rep'd classes in the 29 bracket.

I made a 39 rogue bis list if anyone is interested, and also a mage for 29.

Grats on those monkey bracers :]

Related: Dirtywon is an ass

Still no luck on that 5/5 eagle cape though.

I think I know your BiS list but it would be cool to see it > here's what I had

Your BiS list is perfect. Except for what i've typed below. Also don't forget to get Fiendish Skiv for Dagger swap

I might be the only 39 i've seen that thinks Mark of the Chosen is highly overrated. With, what, 7 or 8 engineering trinkets, Nifty Stopwatch and Arena Grandmaster, I don't see a scenario where I would ever have it equipped. Everything else is more *useful*. This is coming from alot of world pvp the past couple months- i very literally have never had Mark equipped.

This is related to a larger point of Gear Swapping. My bags are FULL of gear. I have 6 hats, 4 belts, 4 boots, 10 or so trinkets. When i get around to it, add a few Nordic Longshanks with 15 agi, wep chain, and crusader. This is why i think BiS lists are highly subjective. Many slots have actual Best Items, but then the ones i listed you should be constantly swapping gear.

Just to give an example- I only equip Ogron's Sash when my Gnomish Harm-Preventing Belt, Gem-Studded Leather Belt, and Spider's Belt are on cooldown. So yeah, the +9 stats is "BiS", but i almost never use it lol.

You and I have talked in game about Tigerstrike Mantle vs Wing of Whelpling. I favor 30 health, most twinks seem to favor the 4 agility. I might change my mind for BGs if we have a dedicated healer. Otherwise I'm sticking to my stam =) Dark Hooded Cape is for ambush spec imo.

+4 stats or 100 health to chest? Why not both ;^)

Bump. Loads of gear, and runs are no problem if you want to roll horde. Guild is mostly focused on 39s, let me know what classes interest you for specifics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread