US Deputylight vs Jory first to 10

Dimitri

Grandfathered

I know no one cares about this but for those who want to see something diferent here it is, was fun doing something more than bgs in 29s.

The video is really long and you will only listen shit comentating and light crying.

you only have to watch the first 5 minutes really to see the outcome

I'm still king gs god of duels
this was some arena shit, not even 3v3 not a duel

"Click the picture to see the 2nd greatest paladin in the history of the 20-29 bracket."
eb2e541980ba90bd1611f80807713778.png

I'm in love with this thread thank you Dimitri

BOW DOWN @ohti awkward... what's @Light gonna change his signature to???

"Click the picture to see the 2nd greatest paladin in the history of the 20-29 bracket."
I am the greatest paladin in the bracket
that's a separate title from duel king (which I'm still holding)

I'm known in the bracket for leading the first successful vet guild with wargames against other first vet guilds
I made guides and funded new vets, I promoted strong activity back in wod and ran the most skilled capped wargames for vets , I'm just the oldest skilled paladin in the bracket, I just have a reputation, don't mistake this for mindless 1v1s

you said "ni**a" and you sound like a prepubescent 13 year old XD

I am the greatest paladin in the bracket
that's a separate title from duel king (which I'm still holding)

I'm known in the bracket for leading the first successful vet guild with wargames against other first vet guilds
I made guides and funded new vets, I promoted strong activity back in wod and ran the most skilled capped wargames for vets , I'm just the oldest skilled paladin in the bracket, I just have a reputation, don't mistake this for mindless 1v1s
How can you possibly hold the duel king title after this lmao. Calling yourself the best in a thread where the you are proven not to be. Just say 2nd best from now on, no shame in that cracka.

Users who are viewing this thread