Demon band

Lateraldrop

Grandfathered
Is this a Gf'd item now? I have not seen any in ah for a while. Sry if this is old news just trying to catch up on stuff since I am just getting back to the bracket and didn't find anything on this item.

Have to be a specific level for the 19 version to drop, making them much rarer

AFAIK it hasn't been dropping since salvage crates and there are just a bunch of BoE ones still around from that time. Theres been rumors of old rares dropping things that haven't dropped in a long time, but I don't think anyone has confirmed it.

Last edited:
where do you get your information from?

Wowhead doesn't have drop info for it (so they either don't drop or are very recent and/or rarely dropping). I know it dropped from salvage crates, which you can see from some of the wowhead comments. Theres been rumors of various older one-off items that have been GFd appearing again from mobs on this site.

Last edited:
Scaling began with 7.3.5. Many 59 and 60 twinks have demon bands scaled to their level. Large crates of salvage stopped dropping with 7.0.3. The follow-on crates no longer dropped BOEs.
With this information, it is easy to determine that they were dropping after the crates stopped dropping BOEs and after patch 7.3.5 (hence the scaling).
Unless removed hidden in a patch, there has been nothing to think they don’t continue to drop. I don’t know of any low level items that have stopped dropping after the changes that patch 7.3.5 brought. Contrarily, it seems they’ve added back more items that they discontinued previously (ie: chromatic sword).

Users who are viewing this thread