Dear Holy Crit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyflay

Legend
In my 7 years of twinking, I have never met such a classless and pathetic guild.
Please stop begging me to join your guild. There is nothing respectable about farming in the GY for 20 minutes. You make up in money and armor for what you lack in skill and ability.

Anyone who gets sucked into their free funding, I am sorry for your suffering.

Ps. I get tired of carrying your guild when I get into games with them.

In my 7 years of twinking, I have never met such a classless and pathetic guild.
Please stop begging me to join your guild. There is nothing respectable about farming in the GY for 20 minutes. You make up in money and armor for what you lack in skill and ability.

Anyone who gets sucked into their free funding, I am sorry for your suffering.

Ps. I get tired of carrying your guild when I get into games with them.

I'm totally against GY farming as well but your wasting time complaining that could be used doing something at least a little productive, like making an alliance twink to counter-farm members of HC. You don't have the moral high ground if you do nothing to remedy the situation.

p.s.

I've already tried to convince HC to stop GY farming, I used every logical argument in the book, it's not going to happen, brainwashed has said that he lets his players do as they please for the most part - admittedly when running a highly active guild based in a community of high schoolers, this is the only real path to take -, the only way to combat this GY farming is to strengthen the alliance side.

Last edited:
classless and pathetic...There is nothing respectable about farming in the GY for 20 minutes. You make up in money and armor for what you lack in skill and ability.
Nice enchants. ;););)
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
well gy farmings been around since the begining of time but i agree with conq if we start queing some alli 24s to help balance the games we can slow the gy farming down. like today me and conq teamed up for some matches we neevr lost a game we also didnt gy farm actually had some tough games but out strat for a last min cap is unbeatable.

well gy farmings been around since the begining of time but i agree with conq if we start queing some alli 24s to help balance the games we can slow the gy farming down. like today me and conq teamed up for some matches we neevr lost a game we also didnt gy farm actually had some tough games but out strat for a last min cap is unbeatable.

For real. GY farming is more about weak alliance than strong horde, in this bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread