Dear Former Moderators - My Deepest Apology and Gratitude

Conq

Before we made this post I made it clearly to @Arkte and @Selaya that it was absolutely essential that we not make you guys feel like you where stabbed in the back, because that was not the intent, in fact we would love for you all to fill out apps so we can bring you back under new terms of agreement. It would be a stain on my history as a twink if there were to be a rift created among you guys and the current staff, i truly hope we can pick up somewhere near where we left off, I put out a message on discord moments before the big post went live thinking that it would be sufficient heads up and we left you in discord staff chats for 24 hours, I've come to discover that it was not and for that I am regretful, the last thing I wanted to do was disrespect your loyalty, devotion and hard work to this community so you have my deepest and sincerest apologies for that and I truly hope you all decide to come back.

@Broken @Burg @Dorigon @Hashbrowns @Laurasia @Mutando @Nighthour @Sketchbag @telle

Users who are viewing this thread