Deadskull Shield/Runic Blade worth it?

I mean considering you don't really need to worry about experience much I'd say so, realistically you should be getting your exploration out of the way anywhere between 10-14, and there's multiple guides/spreadsheets that give you the total amount of experience from each quest chain, if you start deadskull exactly at 19, by the time you're finished you should be roughly 5-6 bars from 20, and you should already have areas such as stv/gurubashi arena explored, and say you get your first arena master quest after you do deadskull that's only 550 experience, most twinks don't really leave the major cities once their twink is done outside of the implementation of fishing contest/going for AGM, so experience overall isn't much of a concern. Say blizzard releases tbc, the only real quest on horde that gets added is the dawnblade chain, dawnblade isn't particularly an important item for a warrior regardless, so TLDR as long as you start the quest at the start of 19 and have your exploration for zones out of the way, there's no need to worry about the experience from the chain.

It’s worth picking up but I don’t find myself using Deadskull very often outside of FCing. I swap out to Redbeards when on O.

Id never even consider taking Runic over Deadskull if you do end up doing the chain.

But what's better?
Arctic buckler or Deadskull?

Buckler gives 4 less stam, but gives 31 more armor and 1 more block and +5 frost resistance.

and I did the quest and took Deadskull..

But what's better?
Arctic buckler or Deadskull?

Buckler gives 4 less stam, but gives 31 more armor and 1 more block and +5 frost resistance.

and I did the quest and took Deadskull..
You put 7 stam on dreadskull and 8 fr on arctic and use accordingly

Users who are viewing this thread