US Deadmans Clan <GG 29>

Thotfc

R1 Friendly Tink
<Deadmans Clan>

Hello I would like to start off the fact this will be a 20-29 guild on horde hollow.

Since the return on stats to BG's there has been a MAJOR increase in Twink activity unfortunately a lot of people are rolling alliance because;

1. There is more twink activity on Alliance
2. There is established guilds on Alliance
3. Some could argue better racials

Reasoning behind Guild
Im here to tell you that rolling alliance is not helpful for the bracket, The slim amount of twinks that are currently playing horde will eventually get fed up with it and leave, Simple as that. So in order to boost activity on the horde Im starting up a guild called <Deadmans Clan> for Horde.

Funding
Since I am currently the only person funding the guild at this very time ( if there is people that are intrested in donating to the cause i will make a edit to the post and give you credit for what you have pledged to donate). In order to get funded you will have to submit an application via this thread. There will be a somewhat lengthy process to being accepted. All of this funding will be coming out of my pocket which is why there will be strict rules on who I will fund and who I will not.

Basic Behavior Rules
Here in [Deadmans Clan], our primary rule is that we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves while playing the game. As such, our cardinal rules concern behavior, first and foremost. Violating these rules will prompt a discussion with an officer; repeated violations can lead to removal from the guild.

1. All guild members are expected to be respectful and polite when dealing with other members of the community. Griefing, interfering with other players, and otherwise being a jerk is not permitted.
  2. Humor is welcome! If someone is offended by a joke, apologize and move on; if you're offended, state that and then move on. There's no need to go into depth on the matter.
  3. Adult language in guild chat is [DISCOURAGED]. Although the guild discord is a different story and will be permitted.
  4. All players are expected to treat officers and other guild members with respect and politeness.

Application
Credit to @Conq for format before you make a application please make sure you are already in the guild. Also applications that are not taken seriously will not be accepted.
Deadmans Clan - was created to Gear and Grow the 20-29 XP-off bracket by

1. Recruiting new players
  2. Bringing back old players
  3. Promoting friendly and balanced competition
  4. Increasing communication within the bracket
*Deadmans Clan Does not support any activities that violate the World of Warcraft Code of Conduct

I Currently offer full and partial funding packages

Where is this all happening?

Deadmans Clan is based on Bleeding Hollow (US), the holy land and hub of all level twinking. Bleeding Hollow is a high population PVP server in the Eastern Standard Time zone.

Here's the deal:

We won't be giving hand outs for nothing, this isn't a twink welfare program and dedication goes a long way. If you want us to help you out, you'll need to complete a short funding application.

Only one fund is allowed per a person.

If you are interested in funding, take a few minutes to fill out the application below. If you are accepted, you will be given a contact, you'll be given your gear when you come to us with all your BiS BoP's and BoA's equipped.

Funding Application:

Before you apply, please take the time to read thru this entire thread then apply by quoting the application below. We like long detailed applications. TLDR does not apply here. The more detail and effort you put into your application, the better your chances are of being approved. If you have friends here on Twinkinfo get them to LIKE your application.
  1. Horde or Alliance?
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?
  5. Why do you need funding?
  6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?
  7. How do you play your class?
  8. How do you contribute to your team?
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 29 twink community?
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
  12. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
  13. What do you have to offer to the 29s twink community?
  14. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 29 community we should know about?
  15. Is there anything else we should know about you?
  16. Do you have any questions for us?

If one is intrested in helping funding other 20-29 Twinks please get in contact with me and we can handle things from there, Btag is Thotfcc#1594.

Last edited:
  1. Horde or Alliance?
I main Alliance, Sarsariir on Darkspear, but am interested in guild oppurtunities.
  1. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
  2. What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
Gear because I'll be in a new server, and a guild community is nice to be a part of.
  1. Have you played in a twink bracket before?
10-19 and 20-29 for a long time.
  1. Why do you need funding?
I will be coming to a new server.
  1. How can our funding help your twinking experience?
The funding will help me excel at FCing as well as learn from other experienced members.
  1. How do you play your class?
Depends, I always try to off heal, as FC I make it more situational and decide where and when to cross. I always try to repick and return flags to prevent the other team from getting a second chance.
  1. How do you contribute to your team?
I communicate a lot in chat in pugs, and am able to voice chat.
  1. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I have done few wargames with FTP Bullies, and I have 30k HKs. Not a lot of HKs, but it's enough.
  1. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 29 twink community?
It's a fun set environment where it's a unique experience. I like meeting the same people, and mastering a certain skill set.
  1. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
You referred me.
  1. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Not sure how, but that shouldn't matter because the UI is comfortable for me. I use BG Targets, but thats it.
  1. What do you have to offer to the 29s twink community?
A fun experience, I have been in this bracket for a while.
  1. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 29 community we should know about?
Irratigank, Foogazy, Puppet, and Pooned.
  1. Is there anything else we should know about you?
I play mostly right before nights and during the day.
  1. Do you have any questions for us?
Nope.

four minutes and thirteen seconds of why your online currency will be put to good use increasing my stats
Just because your a "GOD" doesent mean you will be treated differently than anybody else. It takes 10 minutes to fill out a decent application then I will accept you or deny you.

1. There is more twink activity on Alliance

ummm
Oyu8iih.jpg

HTywYS9.jpg

6f08aea6-cb2f-450d-9eed-65c816410dce

0782306d-600f-454d-a579-ae830e1f62ab[img]

1. Horde or Alliance? Horde please :3
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I'd like to recieve funding on my Discpline Priest Xlight. The reason being; He is already up to 225 engineering, He has decent gear, and a sick mog XD
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild) I mostly need gear that I can't afford and is a bit expensive on the AH. I recently came back from California. (a trip which I spent litterarly ALL my money on) I also need just a little bit of engineering funding to get that 225 to 300 (;
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before? Oh absolutely, I built the 20-29 bracket with my hands back in catac.
  5. Why do you need funding? As I mentioned before, I don't have gold and I cant afford to buy any do to my real life circumstances.
  6. How can our funding help your twinking experience? Well with better gear, I can play with my max potential and would always have the satisfaction that I played my best and not be upset; blaming and making excuses on the fact that I have no gear.
  7. How do you play your class? I spam bubble
  8. How do you contribute to your team? Various ways, mostly through healing. I heal a lot really my thing, even on my main hpal. I also bring garunteed scrolls to the flag interaction and high awareness of the gulch map :^)
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I am interested in competitive PvP. I played in past 20/29 wargames and I also played 2500+ mmr RBGs.
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 29 twink community? I've always been a member. I just want a good funded character on horde. (All joking aside, if any, I really do want a solid character I can enjoy on horde side)
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? I was just browsing ye old twinkinfo
  12. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? yeah I posted a comment above, you can see it there
  13. What do you have to offer to the 29s twink community? My skill, my healing, and my love :) <3
  14. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 29 community we should know about? Your my friend, goohd is my friend, phron eh he doesnt like me anymore :v, dimitri and his jaja squad, or rancio, idk who owns the squad haha. I know Stuck AT GY guild and some quality control members.
  15. Is there anything else we should know about you? I have urinary incontinence, it hurts to pee, im doing some self therapy trying to relax my pelvic floor muscles, and i noticed a difference so far, so its working
  16. Do you have any questions for us? No not really.

1. Horde or Alliance? Horde please :3
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I'd like to recieve funding on my Discpline Priest Xlight. The reason being; He is already up to 225 engineering, He has decent gear, and a sick mog XD
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild) I mostly need gear that I can't afford and is a bit expensive on the AH. I recently came back from California. (a trip which I spent litterarly ALL my money on) I also need just a little bit of engineering funding to get that 225 to 300 (;
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before? Oh absolutely, I built the 20-29 bracket with my hands back in catac.
  5. Why do you need funding? As I mentioned before, I don't have gold and I cant afford to buy any do to my real life circumstances.
  6. How can our funding help your twinking experience? Well with better gear, I can play with my max potential and would always have the satisfaction that I played my best and not be upset; blaming and making excuses on the fact that I have no gear.
  7. How do you play your class? I spam bubble
  8. How do you contribute to your team? Various ways, mostly through healing. I heal a lot really my thing, even on my main hpal. I also bring garunteed scrolls to the flag interaction and high awareness of the gulch map :^)
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I am interested in competitive PvP. I played in past 20/29 wargames and I also played 2500+ mmr RBGs.
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 29 twink community? I've always been a member. I just want a good funded character on horde. (All joking aside, if any, I really do want a solid character I can enjoy on horde side)
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? I was just browsing ye old twinkinfo
  12. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? yeah I posted a comment above, you can see it there
  13. What do you have to offer to the 29s twink community? My skill, my healing, and my love :) <3
  14. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 29 community we should know about? Your my friend, goohd is my friend, phron eh he doesnt like me anymore :v, dimitri and his jaja squad, or rancio, idk who owns the squad haha. I know Stuck AT GY guild and some quality control members.
  15. Is there anything else we should know about you? I have urinary incontinence, it hurts to pee, im doing some self therapy trying to relax my pelvic floor muscles, and i noticed a difference so far, so its working
  16. Do you have any questions for us? No not really.
whenever your ready for gear and enchants let me know

• Horde or Alliance?
I would like to receive Horde funding

• What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Discipline Priest. I play best on Priest, if I were to contribute anything to horde side it'd be best if I did it on a priest

• What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
Gear, enchants, and possibly engineering for helm

• Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Played majority of existing twink brackets and levels, main twinks reside in the 20-29s bracket on Alliance side

• Why do you need funding?
Little to no money / access to gear / enchants on Bleeding Hollow

• How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Would bring me up to par with other fellow twinks and make it easier to network myself with new horde twink friends as I don't know many well

• How do you play your class?
Discipline hybrid dmg/healing, situational pure healer

• How do you contribute to your team?
As a geared discipline I contribute some of the best heals. My bubble provides good utility and once geared my damage is almost on par other actual dps specs

• Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I would be interested in competitive PvP. I have played discipline competitively on and off since legion @ lvl 110 and have been playing discipline consistently in 20-29 PvP for the past two years or so

• What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 29 twink community?
Playing veteran level characters has you compete with and against level 29s, seeing these 29s perform has interested me in trying it on my own

• How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Being an active xpoff poster and advocate of the 20-29s bracket I found this thread through the homepage

• Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
9c3edaca41a29e9fc372c4d95e607777.png

other items like mount, glider kits, and campfire are located on the action bars to the right of the screen

• What do you have to offer to the 29s twink community?
Discipline healing to pug groups in need, active player, and helpful to other players monetarily if possible and knowledge wise for those looking to learn more about the bracket

• Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 29 community we should know about?
Not sure why you should know about any of them. I get along well with almost everyone in the bracket, probably have the same friends and guildmates as everyone else

• Is there anything else we should know about you?
Have mained Alliance for as long as I've played the game, all my horde twinks are as budget as they get so receiving funding would highly encourage me to play both factions

• Do you have any questions for us?
Answer might be obvious but I'm willing to take a shot in the dark. Would you fund a level 20, Thot?

• Horde or Alliance?
I would like to receive Horde funding

• What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Discipline Priest. I play best on Priest, if I were to contribute anything to horde side it'd be best if I did it on a priest

• What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
Gear, enchants, and possibly engineering for helm

• Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Played majority of existing twink brackets and levels, main twinks reside in the 20-29s bracket on Alliance side

• Why do you need funding?
Little to no money / access to gear / enchants on Bleeding Hollow

• How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Would bring me up to par with other fellow twinks and make it easier to network myself with new horde twink friends as I don't know many well

• How do you play your class?
Discipline hybrid dmg/healing, situational pure healer

• How do you contribute to your team?
As a geared discipline I contribute some of the best heals. My bubble provides good utility and once geared my damage is almost on par other actual dps specs

• Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I would be interested in competitive PvP. I have played discipline competitively on and off since legion @ lvl 110 and have been playing discipline consistently in 20-29 PvP for the past two years or so

• What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 29 twink community?
Playing veteran level characters has you compete with and against level 29s, seeing these 29s perform has interested me in trying it on my own

• How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Being an active xpoff poster and advocate of the 20-29s bracket I found this thread through the homepage

• Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
9c3edaca41a29e9fc372c4d95e607777.png

other items like mount, glider kits, and campfire are located on the action bars to the right of the screen

• What do you have to offer to the 29s twink community?
Discipline healing to pug groups in need, active player, and helpful to other players monetarily if possible and knowledge wise for those looking to learn more about the bracket

• Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 29 community we should know about?
Not sure why you should know about any of them. I get along well with almost everyone in the bracket, probably have the same friends and guildmates as everyone else

• Is there anything else we should know about you?
Have mained Alliance for as long as I've played the game, all my horde twinks are as budget as they get so receiving funding would highly encourage me to play both factions

• Do you have any questions for us?
Answer might be obvious but I'm willing to take a shot in the dark. Would you fund a level 20, Thot?

Go ahead and add my btag and compile your bis list once you get everything ile fund you

Users who are viewing this thread