Dead Eyes See No Future - New 49 Twink Guild - Whitemane Horde Recruiting

mcolello

Veteran
We are currently looking for more 49 twinks/twinks in progress that will be staying in the 49 bracket to join our new guild. We have quite a few people that we play with and are trying to get them all to join in one place. I know there are other twink guilds for the lower brackets, but it would be great to have one that is 49 specific. We are already helping run each other through dungeons (for those of us not fully geared) and am working on getting our 2 flag carriers Arena Grand Master trinkets. Please message Kazurogekra, Halosniper, Dooey, Izzamuzzic, Kivutar, or Fallenone/spartana if you are interested in joining. We also have an ingame channel channel, type /join twinkchannel.

The first week we had only 5 of us for a premade and still went 21-0 before calling it. My discord id Deathrocker#9774

I think I've seen dooey in the gulch, I'll keep an eye out for your emo guild name and give ya'll hugs and heals whenever I see ya in game.

:)

You guys got a discord? We are regularly running 5-7 man runs on whitemane alli for 49s and looking for a premade to go up against.

Mcolello would be great to get some matches against you guys as alliance Whitemane

their guild name is no longer dead future emo (or whatever) it's now intercept. It was the idea of dooey, he told me himself and he takes 100% credit for the name/guild change.

How have Horde queue times been for NA? Does it completely die after a certain time, is it really quick at certain times? Let me know!

How have Horde queue times been for NA? Does it completely die after a certain time, is it really quick at certain times? Let me know!

3-20 min or so during the afternoon/evenings. After 10-11pm or so it's a crap shoot. Could be 5 min could be 30 depending how many games are going.

Users who are viewing this thread