EU [Database] Europe 70 League Arena Season 1

There was only 3 open tournaments. The ladder you posted seems to take into account some closed (presumably german-only) tournaments.

There was only 3 open tournaments. The ladder you posted seems to take into account some closed (presumably german-only) tournaments.

Yes , its like in Tennis. You have tourneys with high points like your
through 3 wins and medium/low points (german). We had 10 german tourneys.

@Electro ofc I play all. But not every season its my first high level season. Played before only at 70 +2,4. It made more sense for me as playing 70. Have 5 other but not at my account :p.

Last edited:
Yes , its like in Tennis. You have tourneys with high points like your
through 3 wins and medium/low points (german). We had 10 german tourneys.
With the difference that you can actually go to every tournament when you play Tennis, while here there were apparently exclusive matches here.

Not that it means anything anyway; we all know there's only 1 team that beats everyone no matter what they queue. ;)

Good on you for keeping things stored somewhere though; might be fun to look back one day.

No one forbidded u to participate. I always posted in BNEt for it and we had always min. 3 english realm people in tournament. So if an Andy Murray doesnt want join a german tennis tournament which gains for example 200 points , he will miss them.

Users who are viewing this thread