EU+US Darkmoon Faire rewards

zerkreaper

Grandfathered
best thing to do with my 200 tickets? i already have the shoulders and 2h weapon plus both the trinkets from BG? is it advisable to upgrade the heirlooms or should I get something else? mount maybe?

If you aren't planning on getting heirlooms for alts, I'd suggest mounts/pets.

At the current state, gear for PVP isn't really the biggest of deals in most cases. Then again, gear can be liked for more than just stats...Appearances, transmog, achieves, etc...

Yeah, I've collected everything DMF has to offer as far as heirlooms. Now I'm just saving up for the mounts/pets/toys/transmogs while slowly struggling through the races to get those as well.

I've still got to get cloth heirlooms, a good deal of weapons, and the resto druid heirlooms.

I started working on the achievements that reward pets from doing the games, such as whack 45 gnolls, etc. Been having a pain with the turtle one.

Been having a pain with the turtle one.

I got you, fam.

The turtle walks outward from a fixed, central point that he always returns to. He'll walk out, turn around and hustle back to the central point.

If you throw the ring at that central point right as the turtle reaches the end of its walk, the ring will land on the turtle right as it gets back to the central point.

So just zoom all the way out, get a decent top down view. Find the central point. Throw rings. Profit.

I got you, fam.

The turtle walks outward from a fixed, central point that he always returns to. He'll walk out, turn around and hustle back to the central point.

If you throw the ring at that central point right as the turtle reaches the end of its walk, the ring will land on the turtle right as it gets back to the central point.

So just zoom all the way out, get a decent top down view. Find the central point. Throw rings. Profit.
I figured it was simple like that, and I knew if I looked at a YT video or just timed his pat, I could. But still, I just sit there with the patience of Chris Christie at a buffet table, hurdling rings at that poor turtle.

I figured it was simple like that, and I knew if I looked at a YT video or just timed his pat, I could. But still, I just sit there with the patience of Chris Christie at a buffet table, hurdling rings at that poor turtle.

I seriously did that too. For like 3 faires. Eventually I was just like "eff it, youtube"

I keep getting to like 3 short on the Tonk one. >.<;

I keep getting to like 3 short on the Tonk one. >.<;

The trick on the Tonk one is to blast that boost as much as possible and get used timing your shots as you're boosting about at double speed. The shots have a loose auto-targeting system, so often times if you register it in your frontal FOV, and fire the shot as the target begins listing lazily to your side, the shot will still land... mostly...

The turtle rings are a pure patience thing, as stated before, timing the central tosses. I even got to the point where I anticipate when the turtle will stop and toss the ring before he even does his quick turnaround, as i have noticed, if you toss too late when he rushes back to center, you have a small chance of missing (depending on your latency and such).

I'll have fun with these tonight.

My latency and stuff is fine, now, for a change. After spending 2012-2016 with an old computer after my crazy ex trashed my gaming PC, I'm now back at 100+ FPS and great lat.

Yes, been there, done that...

AND THEN THEY ADD MORE.

Does the ancient heirloom armor casing upgrade the items iLvl? Or is it pretty much worthless for BGs?

Users who are viewing this thread