EU+US Damn that 70's lookin icy.

Sick Eye last night guy. When Energybeard blasted you off with the flag and you were able hook back, yeah I lost my shit lol. Great encounters.

Sick Eye last night guy. When Energybeard blasted you off with the flag and you were able hook back, yeah I lost my shit lol. Great encounters.
Haha, yesterday me and exz were trying to take turns 1v2on my warlock, and after I went in and he was afk thinking I’d do it, I saw your name and was like “this is a 79 twink, I’m not doing this, exz! Come back this is not going to happen!” And he came back after I died, we both laughed, good times

Lol that's funny. I remember something funny going on with you two, but couldn't figure it out. Didn't know that was your lock though, remind me it's name?

Lol that's funny. I remember something funny going on with you two, but couldn't figure it out. Didn't know that was your lock though, remind me it's name?
Dotberryy, I’ve been trying to branch out to my other toons since I found with the squish etc the values of everything have become lost to me and I cant try help with other classes if I don’t learn them post bfa! Gg though!

Users who are viewing this thread