Däboo AMA

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Guild Master of Warlords of Warsong, Founder of The Brotherhood of Banners, and XPoff’s 10-19 bracket coordinator. Ask me anything!

Reactions: Voc
@Puempeekstoh
- I’ve been slacking on events for a little while, just been busy, hope to get them going again very soon!

@Goohdx
- I used to get frustrated when people talked shit, I really don’t care now. I’ve been twinking since BC, and if we have new twinks in Warlords, I don’t think there is a problem with keeping twinking alive tbh.
- I chose 19s because that’s what I’ve done pretty much since I started playing the game.
- I think MM is going to be powerful, I look forward to being a ranged hunter again! :D
- Secretagent is our #1 recruiter and a Councilman, he’s a cool dude

@Jabz
- Warlords grew to be the largest ever 19 twink guild in under a year, I think it was due to our recruiting efforts, any *Guildless* twink I seen I asked if they needed a twink guild and offered to help them with gear and or becoming a better twink. Our Councilmen help keep things running smooth, Couldn’t do it on my own. Secretagent has now become our #1 recruiter posting in trade chat when ever he’s online, he’s brought I a lot of guys.
- We have a lot of haters, who I like to call Fans lmao, I don’t care what they say anymore, if I did I’d go crazy.

@Nocontest Thanks for asking homie we are doing alright, still growing slowly but surely, we plan to have the same activity as our 19 guild some day, Warlords of Warsong used to be every bracket before we went 19s only, so I know the twinks are out there, just gotta put more effort into recruiting for Wrath of Warlords.

Warlords is about the 19 community as a whole. Lots of haters but I choose this guild and transfed two 19 toons to BH because of the activity. Love it. Cleatuss

Which is better; quality or quantity?

@Flamer in terms of reviving the 19 twink community, quantity, you find a lot of quality players when you have 1000 19s. The bad players that do come around, either get better or don’t stick around, only the best do.

@Flamer in terms of reviving the 19 twink community, quantity, you find a lot of quality players when you have 1000 19s. The bad players that do come around, either get better or don’t stick around, only the best do.
It was a general question, not specifically one about 19s

Users who are viewing this thread