US D19 and Turtle Gang 5v5 wsg games

the date?

• saturday the 15th at 2pm est

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Delayed

Grandfathered
Heyo members of District Nineteen and Turtle Gang!

After playing and talking over these small games, both guilds have decided to partake in some friendly 5v5 WSG games!

rules:
1) format of; 2 DPS; 2 healers; and 1 FC / 3 DPS; 2 healers
2) no spec stacking is allowed I.E. 2 disc priests is NOT allowed but 1 holy priest and 1 disc priest is allowed
3) 2 of a class max
4) GY jumps are Banned
5) 2 stealth limit, including any spec of druid even rdruid fc.
6) 2 melee maximum on a team, hunter does count as melee due to survival

Must be in one of these guilds to make a team with 5 friends and sign up.

The teams will sign up under one of the two guilds. The guilds will then have the teams signed up under their name play each other over a small best 2/3 series of games in a double elimination bracket. This is just like every tournament done that has double elimination.

----​

EX. with the guilds and the teams playing for them

District Nineteen:
Delayed
Wendy
Vqe

These 3 teams from District Nineteen will face each other in best 2/3 double elimination, winner from District Nineteen then faces the winner from Turtle Gang in a best 3/5 series of games

Turle Gang:
Yami
Anti
Dexer

----​

then the best team from both guilds will play each other in a series of best 3/5.

The winning team will win 2 Common Legion Blades.

Last edited:
I really would like to push towards having a minimum of 3 teams coming from each guild!

If you are not in either guild but would like to participate, feel free to ask for a guild invite from either! Being a member o either guild is a requirement! This will ensure growth between the guilds and growth in events / activities within this bracket.

District Nineteen: is Bleeding Hollow Alliance
Turtle Gang: is Bleeding Hollow Horde

Seems like an interesting idea but I feel comps are going to be extremely limited if teams use rdruid FCs.

Seems like an interesting idea but I feel comps are going to be extremely limited if teams use rdruid FCs.
yeah, but put it in perspective in a 10v10 scenario 20% of the team is allowed stealth (2 stealthies, rdruid fc doesnt count so it could be 30% of the team stealth) but in 5v5's if i allowed that, technically you could have 60% in stealth the whole match. I do see your point though. i know that you wouldn't sit stealth that long but still

But yeah man, we can dabble with it to see if rdruid fc and or boomy should not as a stealthy.

But yeah man, we can dabble with it to see if rdruid fc and or boomy should not as a stealthy.

Your stealth ruling is fine the way it is.

What I meant was that because most teams are going to want/run rdruid Fc, it limits your comp because you need to have dps that won't be kited.

It will force everyone into using certain dps classes that will be able to chase down an rdruid.

You could arguably use a gank comp but that wouldn't land kills until stacks and would have poor team fighting.

if these games do occur i 99% will be able to stream these as i do now have a computer that I just upgraded and is able to handle streaming.

I highly doubt this will happen as there is no turn out from any teams :( but we can still try to have some sort of games if people are on and want to.

I've been talking with some people in turtle gang and I think people are still trying to work out teams right now, I think if it does happen, it will be a later date. Don't give up on it though, this is a fun idea, let's make it happen!

Oh also, are consumables banned? Me and some others didn't know, I think they should be, heroism and swiftness might be a tad overpowered for a 5v5. lol

Oh also, are consumables banned? Me and some others didn't know, I think they should be, heroism and swiftness might be a tad overpowered for a 5v5. lol
in a wargame you cannot use any of those you listed except for bandages. you can get heroism buff from a beast mastery pet that is from exodar. you are also able to use battle standards.

Users who are viewing this thread