US :D BiS

Bóóbóókit

Grandfathered
Well I logged onto my main to find the rare quest for Cpt Sanders Returned Band waiting for me. Got a couple ships on it now with 100% success in 2 days. Um-yum-yum-yum-yum. This means my 1 is BiS. Quite motivating for my return to L1 Raiding...

I've heard of someone losing on a 100% success chance. 99.9% maybe?

Grats tho

No, the indicator reads 100% success, so...should be all set

hes a twink cup champ obviously a gay.

Gotta love jealousy-fueled logic (or lack of logic) :)

And as far as the thread goes, Bóóbóókit--unless your toon is goblin--your level one isn't best in slot.
TnLKMia.jpg

Goblins are able to do the whole quest line for their starting islands, including the final quest for Thrall's Gift etc.

And as far as the thread goes, Bóóbóókit--unless your toon is goblin--your level one isn't best in slot.
TnLKMia.jpg

Goblins are able to do the whole quest line for their starting islands, including the final quest for Thrall's Gift etc.
Bro. That is cool as fuck info. Im for real considering making a 1 after reading that.

How did you manage to get to The Lost Isle as level 1? Remember I tried that back in WoD. Even contacted a GM to see what could be done.

Its quite easy for goblins and worgens. Worgens is ezpz while goblin has 2 methods. Easiest is the GM way while the other is striaght up exploit, idk if it still works tho.

I had this whole paragraph typed out where I showed you're wrong Jeroy, but I don't wanna start a flame war. The point of this thread was to express I was stoked that I finally got my last loom.

pretty sure you just get a warlock summon to Org, lock your exp, hearth back and you should be able to do it. (not sure if this is how you do it tho)
Goblin LvL 1 with FULL Gear requires an Exploit to get past the first invisible wall. However Goblin LvL 1 XPOff Twink is super easy as said here, Warlock summoned out then hearth back.

I'm surprised the quest chains int he goblin start zone don't require an increasing player-level to advance as they do elsewhere.

I'm surprised the quest chains int he goblin start zone don't require an increasing player-level to advance as they do elsewhere.
It does, you have to exploit out of the first area to continue.

TnLKMia.jpg

Ngl that looks pretty sick. What are your stats like? Can't armoury for obvious reasons.

No you don't, unless they changed it very recently. I was able to complete every quest on my goblin with no trouble after hearthing back.
When specifically did you do this? I tried about a month after Legion hit and you cannot continue Questing to get to the next area, and it's locked behind invisible walls that have to be exploited through, which I know is possible SINCE Legion's launch.

I've had many lvl 1 goblins since the Cataclysm came out and there have been few ways to do it.
In cata you had to trick a GM to port you out and you had to run fast to lock experience and hearthstone back. Then In kezan you had to exploit yourself to Lost Isle which was not that easy.
And had quite a few lvl 1 goblin twinks deleted by GMs later on, but nowadays its really easy, you just have to get summoned out, lock experience and HS back in. Seems like Blizz deleted the quests where you need to buy new skills. Then you can just do all the quests to get out.

Cannot get items as worgen tho because the quest lvl req gets higher.

Hm... :) Who the hell want to be a lvl 1-9 twink these days? Maybe I dont understand it. Im a new to WoW. Can you explain to me, what a lvl 1 Twink can do? Can he do some BGs or DFs? Or even kill someone on the low level Horde/Ally areas? What is the point? I dont get it. ;]

Users who are viewing this thread