Cya's

Maineack

Legend
I am also hanging up my fishing hat and would like to say a quick goodbye to my friends and my fellow twinks. I have been playing twinks for well ..... too long. It started in Bloodlust with Ownage,Mea Culpa,Only Ninteen, Slash Spit. Some other guilds i played for include pizza hut, WGYPH, waw tawent, prodigy, mgc, and NA. I just want to say that I have had a amazing time meeting friends all over from the community it really has been a experience playing this game. I had a lot of fun these last few weeks playing meeting a lot of new people in such a short amount of time too. Most people will not know who i am so sorry for wasting your time if you are reading this. I wanna say a special thanks to Steve aka slydurr i really appreciate your friendship we have been playing these silly games for years my friend if you ever need me for anything just let me know you know i will be there, Who knows you mite see me around again one day but till then....

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish - YouTube

Eric aka Maineack

P.S almost forgot MAINEACK #1

Gah, didn't know you very well but it sure was a pleasure to play on the same team as you. You definitely lived up to the hype and I respect you for that. pz god bless

better then dorigon

qft, that ol bloke dory cant even break 100k!

Gah, didn't know you very well but it sure was a pleasure to play on the same team as you. You definitely lived up to the hype and I respect you for that. pz god bless

qft, that ol bloke dory cant even break 100k!

my dot dispells to strong

bye Maineack it was a pleasure getting to play with such an amazing twink GL

I am also hanging up my fishing hat and would like to say a quick goodbye to my friends and my fellow twinks. I have been playing twinks for well ..... too long. It started in Bloodlust with Ownage,Mea Culpa,Only Ninteen, Slash Spit. Some other guilds i played for include pizza hut, WGYPH, waw tawent, prodigy, mgc, and NA. I just want to say that I have had a amazing time meeting friends all over from the community it really has been a experience playing this game. I had a lot of fun these last few weeks playing meeting a lot of new people in such a short amount of time too. Most people will not know who i am so sorry for wasting your time if you are reading this. I wanna say a special thanks to Steve aka slydurr i really appreciate your friendship we have been playing these silly games for years my friend if you ever need me for anything just let me know you know i will be there, Who knows you mite see me around again one day but till then....

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish - YouTube

Eric aka Maineack

P.S almost forgot MAINEACK #1

A sad day for tinks. Arguably the best 19 warlock ever has retired from 19s for good :[.

Take care care man.

It's sad to see you go Eric. Without you i never would have never transferred to PH or perhaps even left Bloodlust(#1) at all. Despite what the guild we built (PH/WT) has become I'll always cherish the old days (especially BC) and all of the great people it has let me meet along the way. You're one of my oldest and best friends here and you'll always have a place on any of my teams buddy.

Once again I hope that MoP brings back a skilled and competitive 19 environment so the crew can get back together.

You're the best dude.

Also, WGYPH #1 RIP <3 I gotta get mark to post some screen shots of our adventures with ya..just saw some the other day

Adios Maineack, it was a pleasure defeating WT with you and playing games against you! Hope to see ya around some day once more.

forever in headlocks shadow! ill miss u so much dude:( have known u since i was lik 13 hahahah

It's been awesome knowing you for all these years, Eric. Hope to play with you again in the future sometime.

Also, quit hacking the game and getting anti-throw zone at lvl 19. I still haven't recovered from that and it's been 4 years. Shits OP.

pz man <3

Users who are viewing this thread