Cya

Nodoka

Contributor
@Conq go ahead and perma ban me, im done with twinking, it's not the same as it once was.

HGYZL1k.jpg

Why delete it? why ban account?
Can't people just admit they are addicted to game and move to something else that will take away attention.
After 2 weeks of not playing addiction goes away really.

Reactions: MYT
Why delete it? why ban account?
Can't people just admit they are addicted to game and move to something else that will take away attention.
After 2 weeks of not playing addiction goes away really.
Exactly; I've moved on many times including for many years. I'm so happy I didn't delete my twinks too. Never made a quote saying I'm quitting just happened.

Good luck, have fun.

Doing stuff in moderation tends to be better than quitting. Or trying to get attention.

I'd like to thank Lines for contributing to nearly 20% of the likes I've received over the last year.

denmade av terror might be the case, goodbajj baby nudist beach forever:( #nudistbeach4lyf 2015-2015
xd have a nice one

Hey @Nodoka what you need is go to the street and live there without money and eating only bread and drinking water for at least 5 days. It helped me a lot with my aggression. Your body need to feel exhausted. The funny thing is that first 3 days you're even happy that you do not see these retards. So you will feel the result of aggression ceasing only on 4th day may be.

And also - what it the point of playing hunter in Legion. What is the point of playing any not OP class on low level? It's bad for your team - it's good for opponent team. Go and take someone who fuck hunters and try to learn how hunters can fuck him and in which bracket specifically.

About this forum - this always was like anti-Blizzard forum. Why the hack is here "login with Battle.net account
- so the Blizzard would who to ban?

pff all these people deleting characters just sell your acc to a baby boomer when legion comes for fat mark up $$$

Conq's probably at work, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread