US Currently funding new Alliance 39's! Come join in on the fun!

Is there a set realm where the 39's are hanging out? I'm wanting to roll a shammy.

Bleeding Hollow is where a majority of the 39s are. I would recommend rolling resto on alliance for the community, ele is pretty weak and there was already plenty on enhance 2 button mashers.

If I make a sham on BH could I recieve ele funding gear?
I don't see why not, caster gear is all easy to get. I'd be able to help, but this is Geno's thread and he did the OP. I'm sure he's fine with my answer

I'm down for whatever! I'm down to fund Horde or Alliance but I am looking to fund more alliance players.

I would love some updated UI suggestions/addons/macros for holy pally. Also any hints/tips as to enchants/gear/rep/glyphs/talents. I've found a few armories I'm checking out but always good to talk to those that have kept up with it. It's been 5 years since I've touched my twinks. Thanks in advance for taking the time!

There has been a lot of interest in the 39 bracket. Come join in on the fun! Contact myself or Dime

Dimes#1275 or Meangean#1288

really need to fill out the ranks on Alliance side, last night we got no pops with 12 people sitting in our horde guild! Geno and I are willing to help you gear and help with BoEs! 39s are so fun, you know you wanna!

Users who are viewing this thread