US Current thoughts?

I think it'll be balanced overall. I stumbled upon something that can break the battlegrounds (as far as gear) but other than that I'm loving the 39 bracket and 29. My guild has been running non stop premades and we love it!!!

I'm loving it so far. I've been waiting to dust off old BC twinks and it feels great to do so again. I hope it lasts cause I'm having a lot of fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Things are very bursty/squishy right now, but overall if you got a semi pre-made of competent players your going to roll in bg's its like back in vanilla where really there are only a few twinks with a bunch of scrubs. So for those of us that are knocking off the dust you have the opportunity to really crush it in bg's, to bad im a old man and dont play like i used to, but i just need practise havnt fought with a keyboard in over a year.

my 39 warrior is the only twink I have played so far, but that was a TP that was already 0-2.

Going through my bags on all my twinks to find the highest ilvl gear takes forever and now most of them look retarded.

But it is all worth it for games. Have to relearn the classes, but that was the case with every time a bracket revival happened.

I think it'll be balanced overall. I stumbled upon something that can break the battlegrounds (as far as gear) but other than that I'm loving the 39 bracket and 29. My guild has been running non stop premades and we love it!!!
Hey man, I also have a 39 rogue, do you mind sharing what gear 'breaks' these bgs. Also I have noticed a lot of twinks have gloves of holy might / dazzling longsword, what is the purpose of these items?

Hey man, I also have a 39 rogue, do you mind sharing what gear 'breaks' these bgs. Also I have noticed a lot of twinks have gloves of holy might / dazzling longsword, what is the purpose of these items?
It's just gear that people had before gear was broken in BGs.

Weirdly enough, he (Jwl) apparently then decided to quit wow! Most of his guild left last week...

If I can give any advice for a rogue it'd be go for the slowest weapon speed in your mh. (For 39s it's sword of decay). The slower your mh the harder you'll hit

Users who are viewing this thread