How often do people sync 10v10s?

Is it worth coming back to play?
  • if you enjoyed the old twink days then yes

How active is the community?
  • the 19 bracket is extremely active with twinks. I see new e-faces every day

How fast are queues?
  • Usually 1-3 min. 7 at most in solo queue

How often do people sync 10v10s?
  • very seldom imo. Quite sure most people just go with whatever twinks they have on their realm

It's legit! = ) If you enjoy twinking it's in a very healthy state with a wide variety of things to collect, many ways to become more skilled, and opportunities to work hard and be rewarded with more consumables and other nice things : )

The BGs themselves have levelers, weak twinks, and stronger twinks just like back in the day : )

come fuckin fight fuck askin questions boss your life up

Out of 4 games I played last night, litterally all 4 were against ally premades. From different servers too. So out of ten WSG that were currently active, almost half of them were premade vs pug at least. That's the state of classic 19's atm, alliance are being ridiculous.

Mankrik has weekly 10v10 pugmades, usually every friday. 10v10's are happening weekly with the active guilds being:

<can we stop> / <do you feel me> (mankrik)
<s p a c e b a r> / <spacebar> (mankrik)
<be tough no excuses> / <quarterback club> (mankrik)
<Scooters Engine Repair> (herod)
<Early Endgame>
<Infierno>
<Redridge Raiders>

Lcanceled is a very good FC if any guilds looking for one ;)

There are hardly any 5+ premades (which is a very good thing) and I play both factions. If you want to faceroll with more players, set up a 10 v 10.

Generally speaking, it’s a very healthy and balanced bracket. Most players aren’t very good unfortunately.

There are hardly any 5+ premades (which is a very good thing) and I play both factions. If you want to faceroll with more players, set up a 10 v 10.

Generally speaking, it’s a very healthy and balanced bracket. Most players aren’t very good unfortunately.

Did you queue up last night lol? There were 4 different ten mans rolling around on ally side.

Did you queue up last night lol? There were 4 different ten mans rolling around on ally side.

Last night, I was playing Alliance so I wouldn’t have seen that.

I honestly don’t understand why anyone would want to participate in a 10 man without organizing a match against another premade. What’s the point? That’s incredibly boring.

Last night, I was playing Alliance so I wouldn’t have seen that.

I honestly don’t understand why anyone would want to participate in a 10 man without organizing a match against another premade. What’s the point? That’s incredibly boring.

Alliance is blowing up with ten mans right now, as a horde who pugs it sucks lol. Brackets becoming like 60 PvP only reversed faction dominance.

Alliance is blowing up with ten mans right now, as a horde who pugs it sucks lol. Brackets becoming like 60 PvP only reversed faction dominance.

I have a ton of alts. I’ll just skip out of premades (waste of time), wait a minute, and queue a different toon. Not wasting my time with premade vs pug matches.

Generally speaking, when I do queue Horde alts, I rarely see those Alliance premades. Hoping your experience last night was an aberation.

I have a ton of alts. I’ll just skip out of premades (waste of time), wait a minute, and queue a different toon. Not wasting my time with premade vs pug matches.

Generally speaking, when I do queue Horde alts, I rarely see those Alliance premades. Hoping your experience last night was an aberation.

I just troll when it happens, I'll sneak to their flagroom while my teams being gy farmed, grab flag and hide somewhere and drop it and pick it up over and over again until they find me. I can usually do this twice before they 3 cap and I bet it's annoying lmao. If they send one person after me i'll just run around LOS'ing them and try to be a flag carrier but i'll still stay in their base area. If anything I'll drop and restealth and hide till they leave then do it again.

Just a way to keep myself amused instead of eating a deserter debuff.

nah yeah, but really yeah nah just depends. you do you

Those guilds that do that are bad. Just beat them.

Yeah beat one last night with like 4 pug twinks, took an hour. posted a picture as a thread for the lolz, it was locked cuz techinacally it's an ''at thread'' although based on their warrior using a theifs blade, which is crap in vanilla, ima go ahead and asssume they dont use this website anyway lmao.

Yeah beat one last night with like 4 pug twinks, took an hour. posted a picture as a thread for the lolz, it was locked cuz techinacally it's an ''at thread'' although based on their warrior using a theifs blade, which is crap in vanilla, ima go ahead and asssume they dont use this website anyway lmao.
The twink discord won't do that, just saying

Users who are viewing this thread