Current HPally set-up

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
I like to change my set up every once in a while to compare stats, get used to different play styles and learn more about the class I play. Regardless of what some people will end up posting in here this is just a thread looking for opinions from experienced players on different builds and playstyles for those builds. This morning I was inspired to make a set leaning a little more towards crit for a more offensive playstyle in arena's mostly, especially while using the holy shock glyph, but still enchanting for spellpower and haste like I normally would. I'm torn between the belt of the high shaman and the g-team belt, obviously with the mail one it's better cosmetically for my set and has some nice spirit (6 int, 9 stam, 6 spirit scaled) vs. the leather transmog and crit with High Shaman(7 int, 9 stam, 4 crit).

Here's the link: Trialkiller so let me know what you think. What should I get? What sort of stats would you say are ideal for HPally? (Total crit %, spellpower, stam) And what transmog pieces would you recommend?Feel free to comment :) and please keep it drama free for at least a little while. Much love.

I will likely bump this thread instead of just making a new one whenever I come up with a new set up and want some opinions, this is just a fun discussion thread to get some productive brainstorming out there.

p.s. thinking of making my shaman ele, might make a thread about that next... shh

Users who are viewing this thread