US Current 20-29 btags

ßârnës

Grandfathered
Can we share each other's btags? I'm on a dead realm in a dead guild and would love to have all the 20-29 twink players on my friends list, as I'm sure others would too. I've tried adding some from the sticky thread but alot aren't current players and the thread itself hasn't been updated in months.

Can we share each other's btags? I'm on a dead realm in a dead guild and would love to have all the 20-29 twink players on my friends list, as I'm sure others would too. I've tried adding some from the sticky thread but alot aren't current players and the thread itself hasn't been updated in months.

I was trying to do that too (for the same exact reason actually), but since gear doesn't really matter anyway.. I just decided to reroll some twinks on Bleeding Hollow.

They have a very active community, a friendly environment (from what I've seen), and they're constantly queueing up together. IMHO, the guild chat is a nice bonus too when you're going about your business waiting for the queue to pop.

Dark801#1998

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread