EU+US Crystal's 5th birthday

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
Yet another year with you guys sigh

1st of June 2012 is the day I created Crystal and the day my F2P journey began. Many memories, fantastic people and wonderful adventures.

What are your fondest F2P memories? Or first F2P memory you have? What do you think the best f2p expansion was? When did you join? What story do you have to tell?
Do you have one special character that stands out from the rest?
Do you keep that character's birthday?

I'm really curious.

I made my first F2P account in early MoP which i unfortunately without thinking it too mutch linked to my p2p account. Anyways my fondest memories are from those days playing with small community (2-3 ppl) in Laughing Skull (EU).

Fondest f2p memory would be when I stealth capped a flag in the last 1.5minutes on an undergeared protection pally (my first f2p toon ever in cata) and having that "oh shit I did it" feel. Also happened to be my first flag cap.

Fondest f2p memory would be when I stealth capped a flag in the last 1.5minutes on an undergeared protection pally (my first f2p toon ever in cata) and having that "oh shit I did it" feel. Also happened to be my first flag cap.

You just reminded me of a very similar experience I had, good times!

Happy Toon Birthday!

I can't say i really have a singular favorite memory to share for the occasion. But I've loved exploring places I'm not really supposed to be. Especially places i never went even when i played end game.

Maybe finally getting to Draenor for the first time? That was an adventure.

Here's to more years of fun, Crystal!

Lvl 2p nelf hunter Formrbean
Lvl 20 nelf hubter googlelf
Lvl 2p resto druid tinydruidy.

Leek, phron, somfas,spew,and tdog. U can run but u cant hide

Users who are viewing this thread