EU Crystalpall's third birthday!

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
As every year since first of June 2014 narcissistic me has made these threads. Created 01.06.2013 Crystalpall (the character, not me!) is now 3 years old!

Every year previously I've made a party in the Darkmoon Faire to celebrate and we would make long caravans with our mounts but I'm afraid I have too many exams this year to be able to celebrate.

Anyways, everyone have a drink on me! I'll pay for your beverages as soon as I figure out how to trade...

gz little one.

As every year since first of June 2014 narcissistic me has made these threads. Created 01.06.2013 Crystalpall (the character, not me!) is now 3 years old!

Every year previously I've made a party in the Darkmoon Faire to celebrate and we would make long caravans with our mounts but I'm afraid I have too many exams this year to be able to celebrate.

Anyways, everyone have a drink on me! I'll pay for your beverages as soon as I figure out how to trade...
Happy Bday and good luck with your exams.

Can I touch your pet?

Happy Birthday Crystalpall, thank you for encouraging my rapidly developing alcoholism.
Cheers

Wow u make me look up when I joined and damn it was 2012 . Wow we getting old fast haha

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread