EU+US Crusader

Cattywompus

Veteran
Good morning, vets

I'm just giving you guys a heads up that the only enchant I found that I couldn't use after my time expired is crusader. Unfortunately it's the most important enchant, and I wrote a ticket about it. Just letting you guys know, and seeing if this ticket is a good/bad idea. Thanks for your time.

I had the same issue with the enchant "Healing Power". I made a ticket and he helped me enchant my wep. Maybe I was lucky with the GM, just don't tell them anything about the error "Not available for starter accounts".

7f5faf1b596ab21e04eb346edb412a08.png

Last edited:
I had the same issue with the enchant "Healing Power". I made a ticket and he helped me enchant my wep. Maybe I was lucky with the GM, just don't tell them anything about the error "Not available for starter accounts".

Sweet! I will give that a shot!

where does the warchief park his car
in the garrosh

blizzard gms are a national treasure

What did you type tho? Like, the gms got a habit of making wild assumptions about starter accs and vets

What did you type tho? Like, the gms got a habit of making wild assumptions about starter accs and vets
I told them I can apply every enchant except vanilla enchants and asked if they could put it on for me, and 2 times they told me to clear my cache and it's a ui error.
[doublepost=1554242857,1554242815][/doublepost]
I told them I can apply every enchant except vanilla enchants and asked if they could put it on for me, and 2 times they told me to clear my cache and it's a ui error.
I even sent them a screenshot of me applying elemental force with no error, and then the error when I apply crusader, and asked them to just put it on for me.

I even sent them a screenshot of me applying elemental force with no error, and then the error when I apply crusader, and asked them to just put it on for me.
Lel ui error sounds like a gm jumping to conclusions

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the next f2p promo would be?

Prob 8.2 for a couple days right?

Can always wait until then to apply

based on free game time history:
- april 2018 had 7 days free game time as gift, this was still legion.
- june 2018 had welcome back weekend where all vets could login, also still legion.
- october 2018 had 3 days free game time with bfa trial as gift, this is 8.0, 2 months after bfa release. 8.1 was in december, but no free game time.
- march 2019 had welcome back weekend with bfa trial, right after 8.1.5

those have been 2, 4 and 5 months in between, and not every major patch had free game time. cant say for certain when the next will be, could be anywhere between 2 to 6 months

Well, day 4 of the shit show, another response from the gm about a ui error, and to sum it up i said, "not to be rude, it's not a ui error, you cannot apply vanilla enchants without game time, can you please just log onto my character and use 2 of the 7 crusader enchants in my bags on my currently equipped weapons?"

Well, day 4 of the shit show, another response from the gm about a ui error, and to sum it up i said, "not to be rude, it's not a ui error, you cannot apply vanilla enchants without game time, can you please just log onto my character and use 2 of the 7 crusader enchants in my bags on my currently equipped weapons?"

I wonder if gms will complain about the requests from f2p. Crusader nerf inc

They did it about this time last year and then for midsummer. So probably again around the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread