Crusader?

Hey there, Agilitize here back on TwinkInfo :), anyways just wondering what your opinion is of using the crusader enchant on a rogue. I've always rocked mh firey and oh agility enchant and was curious about crusader.

Thanks

Agilitize said:
Hey there, Agilitize here back on TwinkInfo :), anyways just wondering what your opinion is of using the crusader enchant on a rogue. I've always rocked mh firey and oh agility enchant and was curious about crusader.

Thanks

i cant ever see a situation that crusader would be more viable than fiery, especially for a rogue. (and try dual fiery, or lifestealing, it's hawt)

I've always had a theory about dual Sader being best option in duels VS Warriors and Paladins. I got the chanse to test it on Hamcakeland! And I wern't disapointed. But it's not the Reccomended alround best in slot enchant. Thats Dual LS imo.

For DMG fiery is better.

Agility is always good OH, use LS fiery, of Crusader MH, I prefer Fiery.

Omgimarogue said:
isnt there maths that says fiery or LS offhand is better than agility?

oh IAT.......

I don't know, frankly I don't care. I'm running duel fiery on my old rogue and the OH just doesn't proc much, but both options are very viable.

Omgimarogue said:
isnt there maths that says fiery or LS offhand is better than agility?

oh IAT.......

I think there is but I've always been an agility kinda guy, just now switching over to firey

Eliot said:
I don't know, frankly I don't care. I'm running duel fiery on my old rogue and the OH just doesn't proc much, but both options are very viable.

dual LS triple procs sometimes, MH/SS/OH, quite often actually

lol i'm rocking LS/Fiery on my 2 SFs. Crusader is nice for certain bakstab builds. Dualsader was a lil OP when they first allowed you 2 have both proccd at the same time (they didn't always for anyone who hasn't been playing tht long). DWing is a 3ppm chance I beieve. and an extremely low chance of having both procced at the same time.

I still see it only beiong viable for a couple bckstb builds nowadays

Crilicilyn said:
lol i'm rocking LS/Fiery on my 2 SFs. Crusader is nice for certain bakstab builds. Dualsader was a lil OP when they first allowed you 2 have both proccd at the same time (they didn't always for anyone who hasn't been playing tht long). DWing is a 3ppm chance I beieve. and an extremely low chance of having both procced at the same time.

I still see it only beiong viable for a couple bckstb builds nowadays

Whats the backstab build? I have an assassin's blade with +5 dmg and off hand with +15 agi, wouldn't that be more reliable then the crusader? Because the buff wouldn't being active all the time..

Best places to use crusader are when fighting EFC and duelling shamans

It has the best dps if you can stay on your target for the whole duration, and it can procc on totems

Fiery > LS > Agi > Crusader

IMO.

the backstab build i'm talking about was an optional choice. Its either dual crus or +5/crus. I've only seen one person roll this who had an AB, most were avg. geared twinks. Its a no-stealth build that solely relies on backstabs and last time I saw it gives excellent dps on anyone simply running away. IMO not worth it since its viable situations are like 1 or 2.

Using undisputable math:

(LS||Fiery) > Agility > Crusader

ALSO, AGILITIZE; ARE THE FORUM TROLL WHO POSTED ABOUT HIS GOGGLEZ AND GETTIN HIS THIEF'S BLADE A WHILE AGO. WHO ALWAYS SIGNED HIS POSTS WITH "killen em' son"?

Doffe said:
Best places to use crusader are when fighting EFC and duelling shamans

It has the best dps if you can stay on your target for the whole duration, and it can procc on totems

Wait, what?! your second statement made lots of sense but the first one was completely off the cheeseboard! Unless of course my sarcasm detector is faulty again.

if your rocking sader on MH might want to consider haste and battleworn thrash blade. Was amazing when my rogue was leveling to 19. LS is probably the best enchant though.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Using undisputable math:

(LS||Fiery) > Agility > Crusader

ALSO, AGILITIZE; ARE THE FORUM TROLL WHO POSTED ABOUT HIS GOGGLEZ AND GETTIN HIS THIEF'S BLADE A WHILE AGO. WHO ALWAYS SIGNED HIS POSTS WITH "killen em' son"?

That was agility

Users who are viewing this thread