Crusader Swapping

unwhorable

Veteran
Currently setting up my warrior and was thinking of having sets of weapons, just had a question about Elemental Force with Crusader, would it be worth putting Elemental Force on Artifact then having 2 other weapons with crusader or is it just stronger to have crusader and weapon swap to more crusader weapons?

slight necro here but related.

I noticed that my macro for weapon swaping is not working... equipset 1 -2 3 or if I just drag the sets to the action bar directly... i get the same error in combat... "item is not ready"

Did they patch it so you cant swap now in combat? is there a workaround?

I noticed that my macro for weapon swaping is not working... equipset 1 -2 3 or if I just drag the sets to the action bar directly... i get the same error in combat... "item is not ready"

Weapon swapping takes up a GCD, are you trying to do it too quickly?

here's a useful thread about weapon swapping
https://xpoff.com/threads/weapon-swap-macro-help.80968/

weapon swapping appears to now be fully on the GCD, rather than just triggering one. So you gotta wait for the full GCD then swap.

Yeah, I tried bag swap, set directly to action bar, and macro.. I still can't get it to swap in combat even if I wait for GCDs... just says "item is not ready".

upload_2020-11-5_10-10-44.png

Def still works. But Im using a simple /equip macro and not equipment sets.

View attachment 17405

Def still works. But Im using a simple /equip macro and not equipment sets.

Can you show the macro... I mean i'm using 3 different macros: /equipset crit1 /equipset crit2 /equipset crit3 and the only thing different is weapons with each set... and it just tells me "item is not ready" in red at any time in combat :p

They work 100% OUTSIDE of combat, i press the button(s) and they swap any which way I want.

I can see the macro trigger the global cool down in combat, but it just says "item not ready yet".. and wont swap

Last edited:
If you have items that are the same name you have to make different equipment sets. At least that is the only way I've been able to do it.

If you have items that are the same name you have to make different equipment sets. At least that is the only way I've been able to do it.
I had issues using my equipment set macros early in pre-patch, which is why I swapped to simple /equip macros, as they seem to be the only thing that currently works. But then, Im also not trying to quintuple stack crusaders. two is more than fine lol.

Same named items are an issue when using /equip itemName macros

They should be fine for equipment sets. Make sure all the other equipment slots are set to ignore in your weapon sets

equipment set swapping is just 100% NOT working. I get the error "item is not ready" regardless of what macro I use.

Looks like this is going to be a 2 page code job :p

If you have items with the same name and enchant (there is a syntax for itemId:enchantId). Then your best bet might be to swap to specific bag slots! Since all you really care about is that you swapped to 2 new crusader weapons, you can just rotate through the 2 macros that use 4 specific bag slots. Most likely this will not solve any GCD issues though.

Best of luck = )

equipment set swapping is just 100% NOT working. I get the error "item is not ready" regardless of what macro I use.

Looks like this is going to be a 2 page code job :p
its a recent nerf.
you cant swap both weapons at the same time anymore (while in combat), since they've put an CD on both weapons.
2 binds for main/OH fixes it :p you now gotta swap one first, wait for the gcd, then swap the other.. and wait another gcd.
yea it sucks.
heavily reduces crus swaping relevancy, since most fights are too fast-paced to make it worth the 2 gcd's ontop of the RNG.

maybe some big brain macro'ing expert can come up with an solution to do it with 1 bind still. wont fix the delay tho.

Users who are viewing this thread