US Cross Server 30 man Mythic HFC Personal Loot

Veechard

Legend
I think this community is big enough that we could get a full 30 man HFC run rolling.
With almost all classes hunting their class trink/soul caps/ various cloth gear/ etc, I feel like it would beneficial for us to start forming large 101 raids with personal loot on. We could help each other gear and get those perfect BIS HFC pieces. Say a feral Druid needed soul cap and rogue in raid already had his, with personal loot he could trade to the Druid.
I don't have time to set this up but would be nice to see something like this

Like for me personally, I know a lot say 800 IL chest is BIS but with how I'm stating my character, tier chest is my choice. As far as vanq token goes, pretty sure all classes besides mages don't need the token, so could pass to me.
Could be a very organized system of trading loot to be fair and not to waste loot.
I can see this win very efficient

Yes, I have both a Destro Lock and Frost DK in progress. The Frost DK is currently realm surfing to get a couple of upgrades so he won't show up on armory anymore.

There's one issue with this idea. If the item looted by another Player is of higher iLvL than what they already possess, the system will not allow them to trade it to another Player within the Raid. Personal Loot sucks shit imho, but it's what we're stuck with now.

There's one issue with this idea. If the item looted by another Player is of higher iLvL than what they already possess, the system will not allow them to trade it to another Player within the Raid. Personal Loot sucks shit imho, but it's what we're stuck with now.

Guild informed me that PL sucks even with 20 people. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread