Cross Realm Gold sending?

Daladin

Veteran
Guys I have a HUGE fav to ask.

I have all my 120s on Shattered hand realm and all my twinks on Dreanor, as you know you cant send gold over to cross realms.

does anyone here have toons on the same realms? if you can give me 2500 gold on Dreanor and I will give it back to you on Shattered hand. I have 4x 120s with an average of 214k gold on each so I am good for it and will not scam you. both realms I only have Alliance, (have one horde on SH)

I need gold on my twinks so I can afford all the enchants etc. this is the only way I can think of, or is there another way? I saw the wep enchants are over 1K in AH, I bought the neck shoulders and leg enchants last night on SH and send it cross realm on the BoA gear. but that's all you can mail is BoA stuff.

cheers,

One of the methods often used it to buy expensive and highly traded battle pets on your source server and then cage the pets on your twinks in the destination server and try to resell them there. You might lose some gold and it will take some time before you sell but it does work pretty effectivly. Try to research some of the good battle pets to sell and verify the price on both servers.

hope this helps.

yes pets help .. not necessary the expensive ones .. just get those that sells fast .. alternatively you can call out in trade chat to see if anyone will lend you first .. you can always pay them back later .. i do it all the time when i explore new realms where i have no toons in .. sometimes people just come to me (cos i am usually a lvl1 and cant go anywhere) and give me as much as 20k .. they dont expect you to pay them back .. but you should make it a point to return them when your gold arrives .. i usually pay back much more than what i initially borrowed

this is the only way I can think of, or is there another way?
Buy guild boa tabards / mount and send it over to vendor.
You loose 75% but considering desired amount that is a pocket change.

Pets are the way to go. Just be patient and you will have plenty of gold in no time flat.

Use underminejoural.com to see which pets are the most profitable.

/cheers

thanks guys! I have some BoA gear from legion drops that sell for 2gold ill send that and definitely look at the pets.

thanks again! I just told a friend how mature this community is. no flames / trolls or "get cancer and die" lol. such a pleasure to be part of this. (I joined yesterday :) )

thanks

Last edited:
I asked in trade and explained my situation and shockingly so many peeps helped me out. thank you all for the suggestions. seeing that there is almost no Alliance on Draenor they seem to help each other out.

Users who are viewing this thread