Cross faction wargames are bugged at low lvl

Chainz

DND
Tested 5v5 wargames today since we were planning on playing 10v10s again on EU & it's bugged. People can attack the opposite faction members on their own team, but not the other way around. They also get teleported back to spawn point when they move. It's the exact same issue as at endgame, but they somehow managed to only fix it at endgame & not for the other brackets.

I've asked @Blackout to talk to a dev friend/associate of his to see if he can speed up the hotfix process, but just in case I'd appreciate people here to also report a bug about it for those who care.

Edit: Forgot to mention that arena wargames are also bugged.
L2YzXHA.png

Last edited:
Interesting, 39s had the same problem in wargames on Wednesday night. My Horde shaman couldn't play with the rest of the (alliance) team, but the blood elf on the other team had no problem with the rest of his (alliance) team. This was all fixed before, and it's breaking in strange ways now.

Interesting, 39s had the same problem in wargames on Wednesday night. My Horde shaman couldn't play with the rest of the (alliance) team, but the blood elf on the other team had no problem with the rest of his (alliance) team. This was all fixed before, and it's breaking in strange ways now.
Ye, it's fkd cus my 5 man team was on alliance with 4 of us being horde & 1 being alliance with no problems at all, but horde side was bugged for the 2 alliance players there.

Users who are viewing this thread