Critique my Resto Shaman

Duddley

Legend
Just a couple notes to keep in mind from how I geared previous healers from 19s and 29s
-Gear wise I try to prioritize Stamina>Intellect>Spirit>Haste>Crit
-I like having a high amount of armor

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Chàman/advanced

With that being said, are my prioritization's correct? Gear and enchants I am not 100% on is my gloves, my shield enchant, my leg enchant, weapon enchant, and if I were to get a green lens; which one?

Thank you in advance for tips!

Also, haven't gotten around to mogging him yet :p

Don't take this the wrong way because my 39 is in the same boat as yours which why it baffles me why people are so attached to the 39 bracket.
The sad fact is...that when scaled my level 20 resto shaman has more SP, more crit, way more haste and only 1500 less health than your 39 and mine. And that is from a lowly level 20!

I have considered using much of the same gear that I use on my level 20 for my level 39 shaman. But it just does not scale up the same. I may go with GMB for bracers, silver lined belt for waist, guardian gloves for hands, DPR & underworld band. I have a green lens of restoration, enduring hat and BoA for helm. It all depends on how my other stats end up on which of those I end up using. Same with the bracer enchant. If I am not comfortable with my health/SP, I will enchant to fill that need. One would hope that if a level 20 can be scale up 6k (10k totally buffed!) that a level 39 could get to 8,500 pretty easily. I still have a few hours of experimenting to do to have it nailed down.

Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread